sharetrader
Page 706 of 970 FirstFirst ... 206606656696702703704705706707708709710716756806 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 9699

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Good on you for getting out at 8 bucks odd ....needs to go up 30% from current price to get back to 8 bucks (maybe it never will)
    Come on - already in the despair phase?

I am sure they will get back to that price and higher ... but it might take a handful of years until the bear is over and property booming again ....
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

A reminder

Humongous sales number announced next week

Might even give some earnings guidance ....underlying earnings $100m plus

Recovery in share price likely
    Last edited by winner69; 04-01-2019 at 10:28 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

A reminder

Homongous sales number announced next week

No doubt the data will be released ... but are you sure about the share price recovery?

Pretty sure they would need some very creative accounting to satisfy the 2018 forecasts ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

A reminder

Humongous sales number announced next week

Yeah right, Q4 sales disappoint equals SP thumping.

Advanced Member

I am not one to follow what MarketScreener values a company at, but current average valuations of Summerset are $7.76 in comparison to Ryman which are valued at $10.80 and Oceania at $1.19. Both Summerset and Oceania are fairly valued at this point and I find Summerset's drop is mainly due to pre Bear Market trends which could continue. If this bear market does take hold, I feel Summerset and Ryman will take the biggest hits. I must admit, I feel this is a correction and not a Bear Market (but don't quote me and I could be wrong). I think the price has been already built in for Summerset on slower sales and we might see a further drop only if the Bear Market is upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    I'm convinced you want to buy back in Beagle!
    No this is off my radar now. I am convinced the bear is here and OCA is the most defensive choice in this sector.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No this is off my radar now. I am convinced the bear is here and OCA is the most defensive choice in this sector.
    Yep and the Couta ratio theorum says SUM only worth $5.90 based on the figures given in the above post not $7.76.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yep and the Couta ratio theorum says SUM only worth $5.90 based on the figures given in the above post not $7.76.Lol
    The extremely well respected and legendary Couta1 reversion theory says 5:1 OCA v SUM, so SUM is only worth $5.30 but I would not be a buyer at that price because most purchases of SUM units are discretionary lifestyle choices made only if and when people can sell their homes for what they want for them.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Picked up some this morning at $6.11.
    I'm investing in the long term as I normally do.
    I consider it to be a good buy, with PE at only 6.37 and Div yield of 2.14%

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    The extremely well respected and legendary Couta1 reversion theory says 5:1 OCA v SUM, so SUM is only worth $5.30 but I would not be a buyer at that price because most purchases of SUM units are discretionary lifestyle choices made only if and when people can sell their homes for what they want for them.
    Yes which highlights how undervalued OCA is compared to the current SUM price, OCA should be $1.22 which we know is about right but the market needs more wake up time.Lol