sharetrader
Page 704 of 764 FirstFirst ... 204604654694700701702703704705706707708714754 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    Has anyone had a look at the Roolife (RLG on ASX) announcement related to the deal with BLIS?
    I am trying to work our how fast they can get this sales channel in China up and running?
    https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...spx?id=5438893

They are forecasting $2.7M revenue on the 3 year deal with BLT. I hope they are getting something like 10% of sales as ($27M) for China would make an excellent revenue boost for BLT
    I hadn't seen that - thanks for sharing.

$27m over three years would be a superb boost for BLT. Add this year's Canada revenue - then the launch of Skincare products (probably next year) - and we can easily see sales revenue exceeding $20m in a year or two. The bottom line should show a decent lift too. All looks pretty damn good to me.

BLT is already 15% of my portfolio but at severe risk of running higher without me having to buy any more.

Hi everyone
    I’m new here, I have been following Blis since early 2018 and invested in the company since April 2019 with my first purchase at 0.027 and further top ups all the way through, I believe Blis turned a corner a couple of years back and have a bright future. I discovered this forum about a year ago now and have enjoyed reading all comments, there are some very clever minds around here, some great banter too.
    Found this yesterday
    https://www.happi.com/contents/view_...al-probiotics/
    Another product using Blis K12 and M18

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by APH1 View Post
    Hi everyone
    I’m new here, I have been following Blis since early 2018 and invested in the company since April 2019 with my first purchase at 0.027 and further top ups all the way through, I believe Blis turned a corner a couple of years back and have a bright future. I discovered this forum about a year ago now and have enjoyed reading all comments, there are some very clever minds around here, some great banter too.
    Found this yesterday
    https://www.happi.com/contents/view_...al-probiotics/
    Another product using Blis K12 and M18
    Welcome to posting APHi. Your initial buy-in level should serve you well. Thanks for posting..... interesting times ahead.

Thanks Left field, yeah the initial buy in was good but I didn't buy enough at that point, topped up more around 0.044 and 0.059, looking forward to the half year results in November. Like you say it should be interesting times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by APH1 View Post
    Thanks Left field, yeah the initial buy in was good but I didn't buy enough at that point, topped up more around 0.044 and 0.059, looking forward to the half year results in November. Like you say it should be interesting times ahead.
    Welcome,

Would like to see the half yearly show increased or steady revenue i.e. continued demand across all countries.

Be nice to see online channels I.e. amazon increasing revenue.

Particularly interested in q3 which should show the revenue from the canada sell in.

Interesting times ahead, and cash flow is positive. Happy holder

Hi Fluziosaurus
    Yes hopefully we see a continuation of under promise over deliver. The more research I do the more I find competitors products using Blis ingredients like Burst oral probiotic released a few days ago, a competitor but a customer all the same as long as Blis are make good margins on these ingredients its not a problem. 5.2m half year revenue for 2019 anywhere north of 6m 2020 would be good but with pipeline stocking it could vary substantially. We should start to see how Ultrablis sales are tracking too

Where is the “lucky lady” in the 300 sq m house? Hope all
    is well.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

I seen an article in another thread on sharetrader regarding inflection points. Interesting and worth the read so I'll post it here because I feel like blis has reach just that, it's made a conversion from loss to profitable and is in the phase of growth or as the article says, "the conversation is flowing"

https://mattjoass.com/2018/11/10/inf...int-investing/

Quote Originally Posted by fluziosaurus View Post
    I seen an article in another thread on sharetrader regarding inflection points. Interesting and worth the read so I'll post it here because I feel like blis has reach just that, it's made a conversion from loss to profitable and is in the phase of growth or as the article says, "the conversation is flowing"

https://mattjoass.com/2018/11/10/inf...int-investing/
    An interesting read, great theory hard to execute however I am pretty new to this. Lots to learn. It is defiantly a good feeling when you purchase on the up as appose to a false bottom.

I saw heaps of people on the queue of buying at $0.081. Is there any good news come out? eg. half year financial report?