sharetrader
Page 707 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 20760765769770370470570670770870971071171775780712071707 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 19415

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Traders will trade. Holders will hold. Wake me up in 5 years time.
    your not another one who throws them in the bottom draw an d forgets them are you. you might miss the bubble bursting
    one step ahead of the herd

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    your not another one who throws them in the bottom draw an d forgets them are you. you might miss the bubble bursting
    No need to worry Bull..... all my shares are very much 'top drawer'

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Traders will trade. Holders will hold. Wake me up in 5 years time.
    Hear hear !! Will they be 3, 4 or $5 something by then
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Cool

Mr B your just incorrigible!

5 dollars in 5 Year? i can barely comprehend the resulting euphoria in the clouded isles..

Is this a prediction from the TOP TEAM prehaps?

Compounding tax free annual growth is a beautiful thing my friend. Now we're past the point of inflection with their business model we will see years of it in my opinion.
    How could this play out and surely there is no precedent for such extraordinary growth in this sector you might ask ?
    SUM listed in November 2011 at $1.30 and because of its business model started growing immediately. Less than 5 years later in August 2016 it was $5.50.

Couldn't happen to OCA, surely not ?...or could it

With investing one must try and have a vision for what is possible in 5-10 years time. Warren Buffet is famous for thinking 10 years or more down the track and investing now for his vision of the future.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-10-2020 at 03:19 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

I think a comprehensive investment document on OCA could almost be sold to investors by the Top Gun Retirement Investment Team.

I would like to send in money for this investing brochure in the retirement sector forthwith.. where do we send our money to pre order this booklet!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Compounding tax free annual growth is a beautiful thing my friend. Now we're past the point of inflection with their business model we will see years of it in my opinion.
    How could this play out and surely there is no precedent for such extraordinary growth in this sector you might ask ?
    SUM listed in November 2011 at $1.30 and because of its business model started growing immediately. Less than 5 years later in August 2016 it was $5.50.

Couldn't happen to OCA, surely not ?...or could it

With investing one must try and have a vision for what is possible in 5-10 years time. Warren Buffet is famous for thinking 10 years or more down the track and investing now for his vision of the future.
    Well those that bought A2 and XRO early on have been well rewarded with that vision while those that bought APT a year ago and held have just retired early but most would be too young to move into an OCA unit.
    Last edited by couta1; 22-10-2020 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well those that bought A2 and XRO early on have been well rewarded with that vision while those that bought APT a year ago and held have just retired early but most would be too young to move into an OCA unit.
    Interesting you mentioning APT as was just reading UBS report SELL 12months PT A$28.25 well shy of current price and wondering if they will SHORT like everything else they touch??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Interesting you mentioning APT as was just reading UBS report SELL 12months PT A$28.25 well shy of current price and wondering if they will SHORT like everything else they touch??
    You would think so although APT has just over 1% shorts and doesn't make the top 100 most shorted on the ASX, meanwhile A2 is in 13th place currently. I personally wouldn't touch APT with a barge pole because I don't have that vision for it Beagle mentioned, a complete contrast to OCA but you can sleep soundly with this one.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You would think so although APT has just over 1% shorts and doesn't make the top 100 most shorted on the ASX, meanwhile A2 is in 13th place currently. I personally wouldn't touch APT with a barge pole because I don't have that vision for it Beagle mentioned, a complete contrast to OCA but you can sleep soundly with this one.
    Have you gone large on OCA? It’s encouraging that you’re in the sector and endorse the company. I’m so over weight it’s obese, but cest la vie, as you often point out. Etc etc