sharetrader
Page 475 of 733 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by tosspot View Post
    If you were Rod Drury, what would you do. I personally would have sold a chunk a few months ago and now sell another large chunk. Its clear this thing is going to drop more and with the share coming out of escrow this week more pressure will be applied. I mean sure it would show a lack of confidence but man he must have balls of steel. IF this does drop back to $5-10 he would of watched hundreds of millions evaporate without acting on it.
    Praise the Lord that Rod Drury and TossPot are so different then. Rod and his team are trying to builf something special and the gyrations of the sp are to be expected. It is still far north of the IPO and may indeed resume its upward trajectory in the near future. Some of us focus on company specific progress and for the most part things look impressive to me.
    Remember this is a tech coy that has a proven SAAS model that shows revenue. This differs vastly from many .coms.
    If Drury does indeed pull off being one of the USA's leading on -line accounting offerings he should be knighted. If not, he should be admired for at least stepping up and getting into the ring.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Minor support at $18, solid support at $17 and again at $15. These are all from long term price points giving horizontal or rising support lines. The orange line @ $20.20 (broken last Friday) is the 100% fib retrace of the move since Oct 2013 (and 61.8% of the entire move since Jan 2012).

DYODD it isn't a forecast for today (or this week), it's just a price chart
    Baa Baa..That EMA 14 line you drew on the chart was very telling wasn't it...XRO price didn't want to go above it and when it meet the conjunction (EMA14/Primary downtrend line) it couldn't move sideways any longer so it broke down..unfortunately through one of the foundation supports..It's now at a stage when Rod can't blame all this price drop on market apathy..Time to start asking questions..eh?
    Last edited by Hoop; 13-10-2014 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tosspot View Post
    If you were Rod Drury, what would you do. I personally would have sold a chunk a few months ago and now sell another large chunk. Its clear this thing is going to drop more and with the share coming out of escrow this week more pressure will be applied. I mean sure it would show a lack of confidence but man he must have balls of steel. IF this does drop back to $5-10 he would of watched hundreds of millions evaporate without acting on it.
    We must remember that Rod is an enterpreneur(sic) and would be risking it all, I guess, just to prove a point. He's not seeing failure in what the sp is so $5-10 would just be a very large paper loss

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    We must remember that Rod is an enterpreneur(sic) and would be risking it all, I guess, just to prove a point. He's not seeing failure in what the sp is so $5-10 would just be a very large paper loss
    yea that's what I was mostly thinking, but no matter what kind of person you are, seeing your money disappear in the hundreds of million must be hard to stomach.

Membaa

Yeah Hoop, the 14EMA is a favourite. It's even better on a weekly chart Check out the weekly chart below, there's only one trade on the entire chart, and it's the 'sell the bubble' 14EMA crossover. Simple indicators like this can help to inform people when to buy and when to sell - in the NZ market we can't short stocks so the real value is capital preservation (sell side crossover) and capital gain (buy side crossover). The weekly chart takes a lot of noise out of the price action, but is still very insightful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Baa Baa..That EMA 14 line you drew on the chart was very telling wasn't it...XRO price didn't want to go above it and when it meet the conjunction (EMA14/Primary downtrend line) it couldn't move sideways any longer so it broke down..unfortunately through one of the foundation supports..It's now at a stage when Rod can't blame all this price drop on market apathy..Time to start asking questions..eh?
    Attachment 6342

Banned

Some seem to think Mr Drury is beholden to short-term market gyrations like traders. I suggest those people watch interviews with Rod again. He'll be looking at least 5-10 years down the track when he could be a multiBILLIONaire, not a mere multimillionaire. In the latest interview he also said he doesn't care about retiring/having a shed ton of money. He wants to work his a$$ and be constantly busy. A man truly dedicated to his company and not the share price. Very rare these days.

Guru

Indeed. And just to stir things up as the price drops even further today, he announces he hopes to have employeed another 500 staff in the next 12 months. There is no way he is stopping.
    Last edited by Harvey Specter; 13-10-2014 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dellow View Post
    Praise the Lord that Rod Drury and TossPot are so different then. Rod and his team are trying to builf something special and the gyrations of the sp are to be expected. It is still far north of the IPO and may indeed resume its upward trajectory in the near future. Some of us focus on company specific progress and for the most part things look impressive to me.
    Remember this is a tech coy that has a proven SAAS model that shows revenue. This differs vastly from many .coms.
    If Drury does indeed pull off being one of the USA's leading on -line accounting offerings he should be knighted. If not, he should be admired for at least stepping up and getting into the ring.
    My money is on Xero, and Rod Drury being knighted.

So if ya shorted it at say 40 you be up 55% in less than a yr at the moment
    one step ahead of the herd

That sounds about right. They will have to return those shares some how right?