sharetrader
Page 145 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1766

NZtx you are talking all the doubts or big if that if that We are based on current performance of Alf . The way you see things all the if go bad or worst. Than you should not in share market. Even you drive could have accidents any time so you not driving ?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    NZtx you are talking all the doubts or big if that if that We are based on current performance of Alf . The way you see things all the if go bad or worst. Than you should not in share market. Even you drive could have accidents any time so you not driving ?
    Were you not the one who brought up Risks ?

There you have some of the more obvious

I don't drive blind - do you ?

I have bought in Alf when it was about 5c. I enjoy my holding to date. Not sure what risk you talking about. You must be taking a big hair cut to hate Alf so much

I am a full time investor and I have been financial free when I was 31.by investing If I am blind investor not sure about you

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    I am a full time investor and I have been financial free when I was 31.by investing If I am blind investor not sure about you
    Over 40 years seeing every float of anything that could remotely be called an enterprise thrown together, in many cases
    schemes destined to fail or just the current 'in fad' - be sure I've seen, dissected & done a post mortem on most of them ..

ALF owes me nothing, I don't hate ALF, but I see a range of risks - if you don't see them that's fine with me & probably everyone
    else on here, I'm sure ..

percy

Rural Equities another in this sector doing well.
    REL’s operating earnings before interest and tax was $6.402 million compared to $4.985 million recorded last year.

Legend

If ALF were doing half as well as some believe, then some may be wondering why they haven't out come
    with an interim dividend presto or moved away from just the once a year small payout ..

Let's face it - a quarterly dividend like TRA & other property companies may instill a bit more faith in things

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    If ALF were doing half as well as some believe, then some may be wondering why they haven't out come
    with an interim dividend presto or moved away from just the once a year small payout ..

Let's face it - a quarterly dividend like TRA & other property companies may instill a bit more faith in things
    I expect their cashflows are a lot more seasonal than a car and finance company. Doesn't really make a difference to me how often they send me money.

Perhaps after a couple of years of the new venture they'll be able to revisit the policy, but I don't see the rush.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    I expect their cashflows are a lot more seasonal than a car and finance company. Doesn't really make a difference to me how often they send me money.

Perhaps after a couple of years of the new venture they'll be able to revisit the policy, but I don't see the rush.

Or closer to non existent (outflow)with NZLM surpluses getting soaked up into new NZL Shares before landing
    & the Livestock division etc sucking up more of what's left on the loose

Must be doing well - huh ? .. hopefully no drought hits some loot coming back in ..

percy

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Or closer to non existent (outflow)with NZLM surpluses getting soaked up into new NZL Shares before landing
    & the Livestock division etc sucking up more of what's left on the loose

Must be doing well - huh ? .. hopefully no drought hits some loot coming back in ..
    Actually PGW have stated droughts can be good for their business.Usually droughts are regional,so farmers in drought regions sell stock to those not in a drought region.
    I expect the same applies to ALF.