sharetrader
Page 175 of 465 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 4647
    Guru

A brilliant company, with fantastic management that's priced for absolute perfection.

Thats a good line Roger--i like that----It would describe some other ''growth'' companies as well

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    A brilliant company, with fantastic management that's priced for absolute perfection.

Thats a good line Roger--i like that----It would describe some other ''growth'' companies as well
    And its delivered perfection to date but the big question is. Will its NZ operation end up subsidizing its Aussie operation long term?

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yep that's why I bought a 7k share package last week at $8.25 as I knew it would be up at $8.75ish this week or next, to sell or not to sell said Shakespeare, one things for sure it will be having a dip in the not too distant future you can count on that,hopefully not the old 50c Int Index boys kinda dip but then again that could be good aye
    So I hope this is only short term trading stuff couta ...in for a quick buck and not a multi year hold

Someone likes RYM, bought 250,000 shares at $8.75 at 11.am

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by In4a$ View Post
    Someone likes RYM, bought 250,000 shares at $8.75 at 11.am
    Someone doesn't like RYM, sold 250,000 shares at $8.75 at 11.am.

Guru

Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post

Great company .... delivers year after year .... and no doubt another 20% increase in underlying profit this year to $120m plus

That a multiple of 36 at todays price

History says buying today at that multiple will result in a negative returns over the next 3 and 5 years (even though earnings will go up 20% pa)

Only make serious money (as a medium/long term investment) when you buy in with that multiple at 20 or less.

Already holding .... ride it as long as you can but it be inevitable that the market will take away some of the past few years gains if you hold ..... or just put in the bottom draw and don't look at the RYM shareprice until 2020 when it will be $15 - that way you would have missed the pain of seeing it fall to $5 before it riseing again will not be painful an

Guru

Just bought some land in devonport:
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11248246

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Great company .... delivers year after year .... and no doubt another 20% increase in underlying profit this year to $120m plus

That a multiple of 36 at todays price

History says buying today at that multiple will result in a negative returns over the next 3 and 5 years (even though earnings will go up 20% pa)

Only make serious money (as a medium/long term investment) when you buy in with that multiple at 20 or less.

Already holding .... ride it as long as you can but it be inevitable that the market will take away some of the past few years gains if you hold ..... or just put in the bottom draw and don't look at the RYM shareprice until 2020 when it will be $15 - that way you would have missed the pain of seeing it fall to $5 before it riseing again will not be painful an
    Well said winner. The raging property market has sugarcoated the PE to some extent making it look like better value than you have stated. I will be interested to see how this plays out with a flattening of the market in Auckland on the cards. Bearing in mind they have bought land during the hot market phase.

Still a great company and I will definitely be looking for the next opportunity to get back on board when there is some value.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Just kidding.
    Just wish it was me selling the 250,000 !!