sharetrader
Page 142 of 277 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

UBS - what terrible analysis BUY rating with $7.50 TP after saying "5th guidance Downgrade in 2 years"

Got my quota a few cents from the bottom and like ALL shares there are risks but ZEL still sells a needed product.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    exactly , my point from above was too highlight they are currently experiencing margin pressure
    the bull called it first and the trend of declining margins is continuing
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    UBS - what terrible analysis BUY rating with $7.50 TP after saying "5th guidance Downgrade in 2 years"

Got my quota a few cents from the bottom and like ALL shares there are risks but ZEL still sells a needed product.
    With you on that one: the more panic - the more you buy.
    btw, have off loaded cen at 728, now waiting for the next panic to arrive
    That's the game, if you can't get on top of fear, you'll
    enter the market at the wrong time.
    What I like is that ZEL was quick to react to the likes of Gull and is competing, unlike BP and Mobil, who seem to have not reacted at all so far. I have been a Gull customer a long time, but now switched to Z...simply better service at the Gull price.
    Last edited by ananda77; 14-12-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Its not panic in my opinion. Its the market quite logically reacting to a fundamental lowering of the profitability of their business model. Take care out there folks.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Looks like that $4.01 was a very good entry point, well done to those that took the opportunity, it's going to be at least a 30 yr sunset on this one.

Very early days to call shareholders pain as being over.
    Take care out there folks and remember this dog's motto "No if's and no but's, buy no mutts"
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-12-2019 at 11:05 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Can't believe it. Morningstar on 13th Dec, putting a Buy recommendation on ZEL with the price valuation at $8.30! Is there any integrity to these valuations at all?

First post by the way, Vince kindly let me on board with my gmail address. Finally...
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post
    Can't believe it. Morningstar on 13th Dec, putting a Buy recommendation on ZEL with the price valuation at $8.30! Is there any integrity to these valuations at all?

First post by the way, Vince kindly let me on board with my gmail address. Finally...
    Welcome aboard............

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Welcome aboard............

Thanks Dreamcatcher. Certainly got to enjoy a very nice dividend. Shame about the capital. Wondering whether to buy more when the price retests around the $4 mark or wait further / forever as Beagle seems to be suggesting. Perhaps "Sharktank" will increase market share over time? Any suggestions? Thanks guys...
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

I sold all my Z shares at 4.85, due to the timing I also received the dividend.