sharetrader
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I was brushing up on a little bit of Buffet today and thought I'd play a little theoretical exercise this weekend. I have my answer already but will post that on Monday.

Congratulations, you just inherited one million dollars and there are just two conditions. Its to be held in trust for you and all dividends received reinvested and you can't touch it for 10 years. You can only choose one company to invest the full amount into. Which company do you choose and why ?
    The start of this thread.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Never expected to inherit anything from great great uncle Rudolf Percy,so it comes as a big surprise.Certainly don't need it,having prospered under my own steam,so even in ten years time it will make no difference to our lifestyle, or way of life,so might just as well have some fun with it.
    PAZ on NZ Unlisted market is company that could be worth 20 to 50 times the under 10 cents it is trading at currently,in 10 years time.
    They are an innovative developer,manufacturer and marketer of science based,natural nutritional products.
    www.waitakibio.com

PS.Another company, like A2, started by the late Howard Paterson.
    Disc My wife and I hold.
    My post.
    Note link to www.waitakibio.com Paz's site,which shows their products..
    PAZ are currently not paying a dividend,as their are too many opportunities for growth.Perhaps in 5 years time?
    Last edited by percy; 09-06-2019 at 07:10 AM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    .........yes he is generating a lot of hype .....key attribute of all champion rampers
    I have shared my research on PAZ for eight years here on ST.
    My projections are based on that research.
    PAZ's agm presentation gives those projections,which I pointed out was growth rate twice their PE ratio at the time I posted.
    Facts,not ramping.
    Last edited by percy; 09-06-2019 at 07:08 AM.

I have shared my research on PAZ for eight years here on ST.
    My projections are based on that research.
    PAZ's agm presentation gives those projections,which I pointed out are growth rate twice their current PE ratio.
    Facts,not ramping.
    Yes percy you have done well with your millions of PAZ shares

Long may the journey continue ...even longer than the 10 years as per subject of this thread ...might even get to that $4.50 /$5.00 you hinted. That will be a big day for all of us.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Yes percy you have done well with your millions of PAZ shares

Long may the journey continue ...even longer than the 10 years as per subject of this thread ...might even get to that $4.50 /$5.00 you hinted. That will be a big day for all of us.
    As per the thread,"Your $1 mil inheritance is locked for 10 years in one company,which one?",I selected to buy [in theory] 14,285.714 PAZ at 7 cents,which would be worth $64,285,713 at your $4.50..
    Now that really is the $64mil question.Will they?

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Congratulations, you just inherited one million dollars and there are just two conditions. Its to be held in trust for you and all dividends received reinvested and you can't touch it for 10 years. You can only choose one company to invest the full amount into. Which company do you choose and why ?
    TBH I still detect an undercurrent of niggling on this post. I am not quite sure why and what the issue is with Percy choosing to invest in PAZ (other than it is unlisted, at the moment, but so what).

I may be wrong but I have never regarded Percys enthusiasm to be ramping. I actually think its good to have our eyes open to new investement opportunities rather than the same old same old, so I will be very interested to follow PAZ and see how they go over the next ten years.

As per the thread,"Your $1 mil inheritance is locked for 10 years in one company,which one?",I selected to buy [in theory] 14,285.714 PAZ at 7 cents,which would be worth $64,285,713 at your $4.50..
    Now that really is the $64mil question.Will they?
    But $71,428,570.00 (that’s $71m plus change) at $5.00

No worries

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

But $71,428,570.00 (that’s $71m plus change) at $5.00

No worries
    I like the sound of that! No worries indeed

Banned

PAZ and PEB kinda rhyme but let's hope the former doesn't follow the path of the later dog. PS-Remenber all the hype PEB got in the early days, it was going to the moon until it wasn't. PPS- I certainly wouldn't put a million into a high risk company like this although a million inheritance was never your money in the first place so a bit different but PAZ looks worth a small punt I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    PAZ and PEB kinda rhyme but let's hope the former doesn't follow the path of the later dog. PS-Remenber all the hype PEB got in the early days, it was going to the moon until it wasn't. PPS- I certainly wouldn't put a million into a high risk company like this although a million inheritance was never your money in the first place so a bit different but PAZ looks worth a small punt I reckon.
    Sure is mate

Glad you joining the party ...the more the merrier

I reckon beagle has already joined in.
    Last edited by winner69; 09-06-2019 at 11:07 AM.