sharetrader
Page 450 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 3504004404464474484494504514524534544605005509501450 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 17398

Quote Originally Posted by dino4abcoach View Post
    i will be opening one with them and moving my holding cash from the aussie banks, win win for shareholders good rate and they can use the funds to expand
    I have shares in HNZ so that's enough exposure for me to the business of HNZ. I'll keep the rest of my cash in the ANZ which has AA- credit rating (ie "very strong") vs HNZ with it's BBB rating ie "adequate".

I'm sure HNZ is a very good business but as I said, I have enough exposure to it. But hey, each to their own.

I'll open a direct call account with them. Better interest rate (at present) than my ANZ Securities on call account. Much better than my bank account (ANZ-0%). I never have that much money in an on call account, but I have HNZ shares, had money in Marac and haven't been let down yet.

Membaa

Default HY report tomorrow 23 February

Looking forward to HNZ HY report tomorrow. The sp has consolidated short term nicely, perfectly backtesting the $1.36 breakout target from Jan16 and indicators softened from recent extremes. Poised now to respond to announcements.

Attachment 7111

BAA

Yep, plenty to get this old dog's teeth into next week. HNZ Monday, Genesis and PGW Tuesday and AIR Wednesday. Thankfully I don't cover SUM anymore otherwise my abacus would have overheated on Tuesday.

Hey guys, I've been reading ShareTrader for a few months now and have only just registered. Just want to let you know that I really appreciate the depth and insight you guys have given. Its really helped me get my bearings in the sharemarket (I have only been investing for half a year now).

Just wanting to ask if you use or know of any other good websites/resources/books that I can use to help me research further on my own?

Cheers

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck View Post
    Hey guys, I've been reading ShareTrader for a few months now and have only just registered. Just want to let you know that I really appreciate the depth and insight you guys have given. Its really helped me get my bearings in the sharemarket (I have only been investing for half a year now).

Just wanting to ask if you use or know of any other good websites/resources/books that I can use to help me research further on my own?

Cheers
    these books you should be able to find via UKbookdepositry.com. ( free delivery )
    Market Wizards (the first one )
    beating the street ( Peter Lynch)
    How to make money in stocks ( William j O'neil)

Thanks mate, will read.

Dilettante

Welcome to the forum.
    I highly recommend Benjamin Graham's book The Intelligent Investor. I read and refer to it regularly and find it enormously helpful. Use that and other books to broaden your knowledge, ditto this forum, but always DYOR before investing. Always be very clear in your own mind about WHY you invested in any particular company.
    Good luck with your investing. It is fun !

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck View Post

Cheers

$23.5 Million... well done...

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    $23.5 Million... well done...
    also any increased interim dividend to 3cents ps