sharetrader
Page 184 of 185 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1847

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Do you really believe this ?
    Exploration is always more likely to fail than succeed .
    Now the exploration part of this drill is over we are back to enhancing production .
    YOU HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED THE REWARD .
    Try looking at the price of natural gas/lpg.
    Look at futures
    Estimate future income as new contracts will be signed at multiples of existing

If you believe in the rewards you should be loaded up in cheap shares got the last of my lot 6.4c cheap as chips
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

$16.1m Net Profit, EPS 2.3cps means a PE of just over 3.

2924-02558289-3A600170 (markitdigital.com)
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 26-08-2022 at 12:51 PM.

Whats going on....I smell a rat here.

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Whats going on....I smell a rat here.
    How do you mean, Troy? It's all pretty great news, isn't it?

Lion..no question it was..quite stellar. Shares traded...$16k.Ive been around a while...was this result factored in already..hence the muted response ?.Yes the SM is an indifferent beast..I suppose eh.
    Last edited by troyvdh; 26-08-2022 at 08:36 PM.

Advanced Member

Lion..no question it was..quite stellar. Shares traded...$16k.Ive been around a while...was this result factored in already..hence the muted response ?.Yes the SM is an indifferent beast..I suppose eh.
    Absolutely.
    My problem with cue is knowing if they will pay a dividend in the next few years .
    I would buy back in if they gave at least some indication what they are thinking.
    The eps next year will be around double and probably double again in2024

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Absolutely.
    My problem with cue is knowing if they will pay a dividend in the next few years .
    I would buy back in if they gave at least some indication what they are thinking.
    The eps next year will be around double and probably double again in2024
    Far too much CAPEX/OPEX for divi's next 12-24m .. plus they want to farm into more production in a very bullish O&G market ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Looking like dumping CUE was the smart move already made back the losses pretty quickly after the slow painful hold of going nowhere fast CUE/NZO

What the heck..you once proclaimed that Cue was a significant holding....have you lost the faith...like LRS....cheers.

What the heck..you once proclaimed that Cue was a significant holding....have you lost the faith...like LRS....cheers.
    Yes I was like 9th largest holder of CUE stock a month or so ago ... but I got sick and tired of seeing other stocks trade decent volumes and have market attentions

...PV-12 drill was the last straw and decided to take the loss and move on .also talking with the MD didn't fill me with great confidence of anything material attracting market attention now NT deep Gas targets are out of the picture ..

I haven't lost the faith in LRS ... its got real major upside to come IMHO ....I actually added more recently

I have moved up a notch in my trading now its my main income source(and I have a family to support and wealth to grow ... investing Qtr Mill into a snail stock didn't make sense...