sharetrader
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    percy

[QUOTE=Lizard;374186]In my view, the spp was still dilutionary to valuation - although my valuation only fell 1cps to around 31cps.

No dilution.Share Purchase Plan cancelled.

Anyone still in this? Big hit today, saw one of the Hoopers buying on market last week- not large value however. No news of acquisition yet, general market sentiment not good I guess and the market probably factoring in the lower EBIT for FY12?
    4be

percy

Quote Originally Posted by 4be View Post
    Anyone still in this? Big hit today, saw one of the Hoopers buying on market last week- not large value however. No news of acquisition yet, general market sentiment not good I guess and the market probably factoring in the lower EBIT for FY12?
    4be
    Was a bit surprised as I thought having raised money people would be looking ahead at the expansion they will be undertaking.I suppose this expansion will take time.With SP all over the place I will hold until more news from the company.

Hopefully management provide some guidance shortly along with an update on their acquisition hunt. Technically the price has broken both trend lines on my chart and is under the 200 day moving average.

http://afr.com/p/technology/it_swim_...LRH9Oid4M#none

Good point in this article re management being able to implement the acquisition successfully.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by 4be View Post
    Hopefully management provide some guidance shortly along with an update on their acquisition hunt. Technically the price has broken both trend lines on my chart and is under the 200 day moving average.

http://afr.com/p/technology/it_swim_...LRH9Oid4M#none

Good point in this article re management being able to implement the acquisition successfully.
    Thanks for the link.Market judging they will do the wrong thing before they have done anything.!!!!!! I will give them a bit longer as I feel expansion into WA is the right move.I feel sure they will already be dealing with a lot of the firms in NSW.
    Last edited by percy; 28-06-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thanks for the link.Market judging they will do the wrong thing before they have done anything.!!!!!! I will give them a bit longer as I feel expansion into WA is the right move.I feel sure they will already be dealing with a lot of the firms in NSW.
    No worries, I hold too....just

Share Collector

I still hold remainder after selling half earlier. No particular reason to hold at this time, but helps me keep it on watch as I figure there is a reasonable chance of it becoming a buy again in 6-9 months time.

Share Collector

Market update out today reported a small loss in 1st quarter, but lots of optimism based on increased value and volume of quoting activity... so probably buying opportunity still coming. Currently 16cps, but may well go lower.
    Last edited by Lizard; 24-10-2012 at 08:34 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Market update out today reported a small loss in 3rd quarter, but lots of optimism based on increased value and volume of quoting activity... so probably buying opportunity still coming. Currently 16cps, but may well go lower.
    You could say "we are well positioned for the upturn".
    I recently read the printed copy of the annual report and thought all looked pretty good to me.

Anybody still following or holding?