sharetrader
Page 458 of 971 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558958 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 9703

Your wish appears to have been granted ... $4.96 and climbing

Dilettante

Pretty happy having put all my available cash(small amount) to work in SUM at $4,96 today. Time will tell if I jumped too early but I am content

I expect that special crossing of 500k at $4.955 largely completed the sellers interest. OTOSOTC, the buyer is showing SUM confidence

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Pretty happy having put all my available cash(small amount) to work in SUM at $4,96 today. Time will tell if I jumped too early but I am content
    Good on ya mate. This hound just about ran our of salvia licking his wounds at $4.90 this morning...I was a sad dog for a while there so figured it must be time to do some proper work for once rather than wasting time on here LOL.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

Well, that's better than I got. They part traded my order.......... a total of 56 shares at $4.96!!! A MIGHTY holding indeed!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Good on ya mate. This hound just about ran our of salvia licking his wounds at $4.90 this morning...I was a sad dog for a while there so figured it must be time to do some proper work for once rather than wasting time on here LOL.
    You really need to learn to multi task mate, you should be able to post and trade shares whilst working, attending an AGM, out boat fishing, skiing, and watching a film at the pictures, did I leave anything out?

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You really need to learn to multi task mate, you should be able to post and trade shares whilst working, attending an AGM, out boat fishing, skiing, and watching a film at the pictures, did I leave anything out?
    Its hard to teach an old dog new tricks
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Hmm back over $5.

Should I buy SUM more? I'm already over invested in this one but I keep wanting to go back

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    All good mate, I'm well used to riding out major storms as you know, this is only a small passing front on our way to SUM exceptional weather ahead.
    Hope so mate, at least its stopped raining. Maybe the clouds will part soon and we'll see SUM sun again. I like drinking free cider in the sun

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Yes, I think so, couta. Only relatively small volume today and only really edging down a few cents. Indicates lack of buyers rather than strong selling in my book. I'll wait for the upturn and then buy a few more.
    It may be a false dawn at this stage but I've added a few - and will await further strength.