sharetrader
Page 338 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2382883283343353363373383393403413423483884388381338 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 23756

I saw something strange at Coles today but didnt have time to investigate.. a2 had a whole new shelve area seperate from all the other milk, it was about 3 or 4 times the size of their original space (which they still retain) and had only 2 bottles of milk left in the whole new area! At a glance it seemed as if they had a big sale, however its not typical to shift other products around for a once off sale. What really tickled my thinker was - their original spot looked as it normally does and was more or less fully stocked... perhaps i caught them in a transition to a new area such as the "specialty milk area" per the UK strategy... anyroads i will keep y'all in the loop.

"If you are lactose intolerant or have a cow-milk allergy, a2 Milk isn't for you. That's because a2 Milk isn't medicine, it's milk, and it will sell for $4.50 per half gallon (whole, reduced fat, low fat, and fat-free) at Whole Foods and Ralphs stores in California as well as at some independent California grocers. If a2 Milk catches on, the company hopes to go nationwide."

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/diet-f...dustry-n339586

Good article thanks mayday. Good to see the big media providers educating the market before a2's launch. One thing i would like to see a2 push a little more on the education front is the "all mammals including humans produce a2 milk - except some cows". A qr code on the bottle linking to an educational video on a2, explaining the difference in lehmans terms, would be pretty easy eh??? I dont feel theycan pack enough info into a 30sec tv add. Here you go "Everything you need to know about a2 in 3minutes" - maybe i should make a demo and send it through to a2 - see weed can direct it
    Last edited by Ginger_steps_; 14-04-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Here is one for you see weed. Back from Aussie now and went to find a2 milk at pak n save. They don't have it in Riccarton which is one of the biggest stores in ChCh. I decided to make an email complaint to the store manager saying that as I prefer this milk and can only get it at countdown I am forced to do the rest of my grocery shopping there.(white lie to get some reaction) Got an email back straight back which amazed me. Not only do they not stock it, he was not aware of the product at all and is getting his Dairy Manager to track it down.
    Granted , small market not to get obsessed by lack of supply, but just "another brick in the wall" to build awareness.

You guys worked out yet whether share price being driven by NZX or the ASX?

Whatever, both sides of the Tasman don't seem that keen

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You guys worked out yet whether share price being driven by NZX or the ASX?

Whatever, both sides of the Tasman don't seem that keen
    I think volume has definately risen since the listing,and is probably driven from Aus,otherwise why the lift in vol.
    I think to say punters aren't keen is a bit premature don't you think,until there is some traction in new markets why would you go driving the price up. The investment doesn't change just because its listed in Aus as well.

El Toro~

notice the intl crossings pre market, suggests its def driven by the ASX

Quote Originally Posted by mayday View Post
    "If you are lactose intolerant or have a cow-milk allergy, a2 Milk isn't for you. That's because a2 Milk isn't medicine, it's milk, and it will sell for $4.50 per half gallon (whole, reduced fat, low fat, and fat-free) at Whole Foods and Ralphs stores in California as well as at some independent California grocers. If a2 Milk catches on, the company hopes to go nationwide."

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/diet-f...dustry-n339586
    Hey just wait a mo.... what say Hillary swears by the stuff whilst she is on the campaign trail ?? Just like Kate says she like that funny face oil. You never know.

Big distribution happening at around 54 cents. Only time will tell whether the buyer is bigger than the seller. If they are, we will see another crack at the major 58 resistance.

The word from California is that A2 milk is already on the shelves in over 1500 outlets there including WholeFoods, Ralphs and Albertsons. At the moment a lot of it is being sourced from the midwest, pretty well bang in the middle of the US, which is a long way from California. I guess that's because the company's original unsuccessful foray into the US was centred more in that region and there would be farmers who switched their herds to A2 at that time. Farms in other states are also being lined up.

At present the milk is being processed in New York state (yes!) before being transported to California, although I'm sure that would be just a temporary arrangement for commercial or technical reasons to enable a2MC to speed up its retail launch. No problem about best-before dates, as its shelf life is weeks, not days apparently.

I don't have any info on how sales are going, but A2 is certainly being talked about, including by nutritionists who are concerned that a lot of young Americans are missing out nutritionally because they have problems with supermarket milk containing A1. It sounds all good. Pity the company isn't telling us more - it's already beginning to sound like a real NZ success story in the great US market.