sharetrader
Page 426 of 697 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436476526 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 6963
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Impossible to teach self-entitled already-arrogant-one-term 'winners' new tricks.

Capital Gains Tax, anyone?

Allowing criminals to stay in NZ, anyone?
    Conveniently forgetting the stuffups national MP's made because you're perfect and expect everyone else to be perfect . You will never learn from your mistakes because you believe you never make any.
    Many successful people have had many mistakes on the way, thats how they learnt to do well.

Even Bill "got back up" and did ok.

You need to place yourself on ignore.You are the twin of donald trump with your extreme narcicisst behaviour and crocodile tears.

I was almost embarrassed for the national party last night seeing Todd Muller on Q & A. Many national MP's will be realising what a bad call bringing an unknown muller to the limelight.His performance was that of an out of control windmill and not authentic. Bring back bridges, alas too late.

Where was the help from this government for SMEs?

Very sad indictment imo (some will no doubt throw venom in my direction - so be it) of how callous Cindy & her government have been to the plight of those who took initiatives & risks to open & run businesses.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12334723

"A former Miss Universe finalist and entrepreneur who died suddenly last week had been struggling running her business due to Covid-19 restrictions. Amber-Lee Friis, 23, was just venturing into the world of online fashion when Covid-19 struck the world and turned everything upside down. She died last Monday, leaving behind devastated family and friends. Despite selling out of clothing less than a week after her website went live, it is understood the business struggled in the last few weeks as restrictions meant they could not restock as orders could not be processed immediately."

RIP, Amber-Lee Frilis.

Your very tragic & sad case will not be allowed to be swept under the carpet & hidden away as some posters here would like it to be.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-05-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Guru

Very sad indictment imo (some will no doubt throw venom in my direction - so be it) of how callous Cindy & her government have been to the plight of those who took initiatives & risks to open & run businesses.

Your very tragic & sad case will not be allowed to be swept under the carpet & hidden away as some posters here would like it to be.
    I think it's more helpful to refocus your business. You don't need to wait for a plan, go ahead make your own plan.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 26-05-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Guru

What sort of support are you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    What sort of support are you thinking?
    Similar to what the Australian government provided.
    What Australian Federal government has provided to businesses so far :

* - Not-for-profits and small businesses with a turnover under $50 million will receive a tax-free cash payment of from $20,000 up to $100,000 to help them retain staff and continue operating.

* - Eligible small businesses that withhold income tax from employee salaries and wages and pay it to the Australian Taxation Office can receive a payment equal to 100 per cent of the amount withheld, up to a maximum payment of $50,000.

Big fat zero Direct help for businesses from Cindy’s government pre-occupied with building up its voter base by growing beneficiary numbers.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-05-2020 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    I think it's more helpful to refocus your business. You don't need to wait for a plan, go ahead make your own plan.
    Why don’t you say the same to all the beneficiaries?

OMFG! You are one of the most arrogant, insulting human beings I have ever had the misfortune to virtually meet

Get off your damned high horse you nasty little man.

Why don’t you say the same to all the beneficiaries?

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    OMFG! You are one of the most arrogant, insulting human beings I have ever had the misfortune to virtually meet

Get off your damned high horse you nasty little man.
    I think he taught Trump everything he knows.

It’s not often that I agree with you JT, but geez .... I am starting to visualise Trump whenever Balance opens his mouth lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    For goodness sakes JT and Justakiwi. Get over yourselves. Balance replied to Panda-Nz's comment that implied businesses fix things for themselves, by saying if that's the case why doesn't it apply to beneficiaries. If anything it is Panda's comment that is heartless. Balance was merely pointing out how foolish it was.

This constant comparison to Trump by various posters is extremely tedious and a lazy smear.