sharetrader
Page 3 of 288 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

I heard that they are looking to list on the main board soon, or soonish.

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    I heard that they are looking to list on the main board soon, or soonish.
    Wonder what that will do to the share price. Not much depth- 1 buyer and 2 sellers only...and not much activity over the last couple of weeks....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Ball View Post
    Wonder what that will do to the share price. Not much depth- 1 buyer and 2 sellers only...and not much activity over the last couple of weeks....
    They shouldn't be allowed onto the main board without liquidity. The NXT will be better for them as the market maker will provide liquidity (somehow???).

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Ball View Post
    It will probably do very little to the share price in my view.

It is intriguing that there is such a small number of trades after a listing on the market.

By comparative standards to, say, Snakk Media (SNK) one might surmise that the lack of directors/chairpeople/substantial holders selling out and/or "donating their shares to a charity" is a sign of confidence.

It just makes me wonder what is the point of listing at this stage if the stock was going to be so illiquid - other than raising capital of course. Although, capital could have been raised (again) without listing.

Twitter that.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    It will probably do very little to the share price in my view.

It is intriguing that there is such a small number of trades after a listing on the market.

By comparative standards to, say, Snakk Media (SNK) one might surmise that the lack of directors/chairpeople/substantial holders selling out and/or "donating their shares to a charity" is a sign of confidence.

It just makes me wonder what is the point of listing at this stage if the stock was going to be so illiquid - other than raising capital of course. Although, capital could have been raised (again) without listing.

Twitter that.
    Hmmmm, don t do twitter......

I see PushPay made another announcement the other day about an agreement with NZ Post.

A flurry of trading followed, resulting in increased volumes of 2000 shares changing hands.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I see PushPay made another announcement the other day about an agreement with NZ Post.

A flurry of trading followed, resulting in increased volumes of 2000 shares changing hands.
    Saw that, not a huge amount traded though and again lack of buyers and very few available to buy..... Weird stock.

Banned

December is coming up. Be very interesting to see if PAY has reached the 600 forecasted by end of year it had in the prospectus. Hopefully we should see a sales report sooner rather than later to see how this company is tracking!

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    December is coming up. Be very interesting to see if PAY has reached the 600 forecasted by end of year it had in the prospectus. Hopefully we should see a sales report sooner rather than later to see how this company is tracking!
    Agreed, so little activity .....so few buyers ....

Have you seen the depth of Meridian Instalment reciepts on the Asx? 2 buyers 2 sellers, yesterday there was one buyer no sellers (and I may or may not have been one of them) ?