sharetrader
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: New Format

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Hey, I tried that and still it doesnt work. I mean WTF?
    On your model you might have to look inside the CD drive. Failing that replace the hard drive and you'll be away laughing.

ROTFLMAO! Some people I know would actually do that.
    "Contrariwise", continued Tweedledee, "If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.
    "Today is already the tomorrow which the bad economist yesterday urged us to ignore" H Hazlitt

Legend

Has anyone else noticed that sometimes you have a perfect perfect edit screen but by the time you post post it, some words are doubled up: Something to do with RHS justification. If you edit your original to change the word to a shorter one, it's then all OK. Always the top line?
    This didn't happen with the old format....

Hi Yall .
    Is Share Trader on a go slow this morning or is it just my end?

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Hi Yall .
    Is Share Trader on a go slow this morning or is it just my end?
    It seems to always be a random thing Strat.

If and when EVERYBODY logs in or loads up Sharetrader the next time, look at the bottom of your browsers status bard.

I ALWAYS seem to get this message displaying: Waiting for tams.tarawera.co.nz

Whats up with that? I tell ya what, its a piss off half the time, perhaps firewalls or badly coded Banners which you get revenue from slowing your site down.

Its gotta be something.

Who is optimising the database, do you check the database or run a Cron Job on it to check tables, errors and Optimise the ST DB ??

Lets put the food on the table and get this sorted out, crikey its 12AM in the evening and the site should not be running like how it does.

Thats my rant for the night anyway.

goodnight!

Administrator

Drillfix - Have now put the ads in an iframe so should not be holding you up anymore. Seem better for you?

slow learner

I cannot get "Reply with quote" working when I click on it, it displays far right outside the normal view frame (terminology?). Do I need to change some settings??

Legend

Can the daylight saving be fixed now please? I'm an hour ahead all the time. GMT+12 is the correct setting? Mine says GMT+13.

The threads in my ST have gone all wonky and out of place. Is this my computer or the ST site?

Getting super pissed with new site everytime my post gets to long it stops me writing an keeps throwing my cursor up the page arrrrrrrrrggggg
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu