Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
There is a lot of stuff out there with a lot of companies that investors seem to think is all good news. I wouldn't base any investment decisions around what other investors think or short term price volatility of micro cap companies.

Could bounce hard from here back to $1 or beyond, or find new lows. Just like a roulette ball.

Possible that someone knows something, but negotiations still ongoing, costs starting to blow out on the early stage of the terminal development and no real idea of what the costs will be. Definitely no real substance.

So we don't know the revenue, the timing, the running costs... Nothing.

17 Operational staff made redundant only weeks ago, now they're desperately trying to hire 9 back. Just a shambles.

I would say that recent price move would be entirely due to recovering margins. But who knows.
Makes sense. Thank you. I guess many traders like to hope for the best, off such low lows any slightly positive outlook they are 'hoping' it has found a bottom and will bounce. I personally lost. a lot of money on NZR. The only stock in my portfolio that I have not done well with. So I am hesitant to buy back in when the fundamentals of the company are not a sound bet. Like you say, a roulette spin, not an educated smart investment. Still hard to sit on the sideline and see the share price moving up when I could be recovering sone losses if I bought back in.