sharetrader
Page 389 of 936 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439489889 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    I'll be very disappointed if they go ahead with another cap raise before they've got on with the job in front of them and started generating some cash themselves. We need to see some results before they'll find enough support to raise that kind of money.
    Agreed, i'll most likely cash out a large portion if it is another cap raise.

What are the odds? I mean my initial thought was a potential partnership on the deeps project, or a takeover rather than another cap raise.

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Because ........

Disc: Hold a few as an interest. Had quite a lot but sold them.
    Likewise ...... I bought big at their .005 cap raising about 3 years ago ...... was a top 20 holder ...... but after all the cap raises finally sold the last at the start of this year ..... totally disenchanted!!

Below No 9 Level, the Maria vein, the largest source of gold mineralisation in the area, is estimated to hold some 338,200 gold equivalent ounces which are classified as an inferred mineral resource and have NOT been considered for extraction in the current plan.

As above if you guys take the time to read and ingest the market update,there are no plans to deviate from the Talisman project currently in progress.They are simply saying that there are other resources available.So no cap raise,just business as usual.

Disc happy to hold

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Below No 9 Level, the Maria vein, the largest source of gold mineralisation in the area, is estimated to hold some 338,200 gold equivalent ounces which are classified as an inferred mineral resource and have NOT been considered for extraction in the current plan.

As above if you guys take the time to read and ingest the market update,there are no plans to deviate from the Talisman project currently in progress.They are simply saying that there are other resources available.So no cap raise,just business as usual.

Disc happy to hold
    My understanding is that the scoping study was done on that 340k oz. It identified that a total of 162k, or less than half, could be extracted over 9 years. To do so they'd need a ton of money, and the study hints at diluting existing shares in one way or another to get the $19m needed.

Despite the low level of confidence that such a study has, it does put a damper on previous speculations.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post

Disc happy to hold
    That's how I read it.

But people seem to think they want the 19m now.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

With all the different announcements flying around on the NZX and the ASX I am now not totally sure whether:
    1/- the NTL on the ASX and the NTL on the NZX are actually the same company;
    2/- it is, or it is not, currently in a trading halt;
    3/- whether there is any gold worth extracting.

Can the management organise a drinking session in a brewery?
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    With all the different announcements flying around on the NZX and the ASX I am now not totally sure whether:
    1/- the NTL on the ASX and the NTL on the NZX are actually the same company;
    2/- it is, or it is not, currently in a trading halt;
    3/- whether there is any gold worth extracting.

Can the management organise a drinking session in a brewery?
    While not answering your three numbered questions Snow Leopard, the very clear answer to your last question is, "I don't think so".

Happy to hold even through all this negativity. I am sure they will concentrate on the gold on level 8 first and that should generate much needed cash flow.

IMO

There is a sack of sprouting spuds nailed to a cracked beam next to a skeleton with helmet on in the deeps half out of the water in shaft(ed) 8. On the floor half way in level 9 there is an E type carrot(just needs battery and 2 tonnes of tailings shovelled off it to get going). Below this there is a swimming pool you cant climb out of unless you really concentrate.

IMO

Just to be clear and transparent( love transparency, clarity and openness, they are tremendous people and have the best words not like those losers at oceania, we may need to build a wall to get the gold but we are clever , smart operators. We need toughness now, im talking to you who hold the shares be tough, we dont want any lightweights here,ignore the danger even if a tough, bad cap raise comes, lets do this and help me(sic) make my deck bigger again. It will be amazing.
    26th june 9.51 Pfs and ore reserve update
    26th june 13.09 Trading halt
    26th june 17.05 trading halt request
    26th june 18.56 Retraction
    26th june 18.59 PFS and ORE reserve update amendment
    27th june 11.41 !Request to lift trading halt
    27th June 12.46 trading halt
    27th june 13.35 trading halt request
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 27-06-2018 at 05:34 PM. Reason: found 1 more !