sharetrader
Page 276 of 689 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 6889
    Last edited by Balance; 28-07-2019 at 09:41 AM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Yes nice to see Watson getting a taste of Karma.....however I’m wondering why have you posted this on the PLX thread and what is the relevance to today’s PLX?

Guru

PLX sure getting hammered over the last week, whatsup ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    PLX sure getting hammered over the last week, whatsup ?
    hyped up tech stock , look at the asx tech ones too getting hammered as everyone runs for the exit. change the competition places for sure
    one step ahead of the herd

Last update (22/07/2019) - The Company now has over 128 million end users on its platform in over 54
    countries

If you look on their website now -
    Plexure powers mobile engagement in 78 languages to more than 132 million users in 56 countries worldwide.

Looks like they are definitely growing their users in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    120 million users last month
    128 million users this month
    8 millon user growth
    Checking past comments, additional 4 million since white castle update

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    hyped up tech stock , look at the asx tech ones too getting hammered as everyone runs for the exit. change the competition places for sure
    You say hyped up, but it’s only just caught up to the facts about the present and the potential for the future. Are you looking for a re-entry after selling 1.20?

Traders like yourself are adept at timely posts that sow seeds of confidence or concern, like for example your posts on ‘get your income while you can’ but now it’s ‘get out while you can’, so nice ride up the gentaillers but you’re out of them already and fossicking around PLX looking for a low buy?

A frothy tech stock isn't really a safe haven. And when everyone's favourite racist uncle is starting trade wars and threatening economic chaos yet again, frothy stocks are surely going to be hit the hardest. It'll all come right when he makes the "greatest, most beautiful deal ever" or some other meaningless statement and the music keeps playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    You say hyped up, but it’s only just caught up to the facts about the present and the potential for the future. Are you looking for a re-entry after selling 1.20?

Traders like yourself are adept at timely posts that sow seeds of confidence or concern, like for example your posts on ‘get your income while you can’ but now it’s ‘get out while you can’, so nice ride up the gentaillers but you’re out of them already and fossicking around PLX looking for a low buy?
    maybe my choice of words was wrong instead of overhyped maybe i should have said it had been showing a bit to much exuberance of late. anyway to explain it more i answered whatsup question tech stocks are being sold off for reasons mickey crikey has mentioned.

In NZ In the last mth

PLX - 17%
    PPH - -7%
    VGL - 7%
    IKE - 5%

plx up the most this yr so of course its going to fall the most when sentiment changes , is it short term sentiment who knows.

In aus in the last 10 days

APX -17%
    WTC -15%
    ALU -13% ETC ETC

when defensive is the trade tech will suffer full stop.

In answer to your other questions. (get your income why you can ) was very wise in hindsight and i still own gentailers and i might only sell when rates start going up esp if rates are going to zero.
    and your second part if you re - read the comment get out why you can was in reference to the poor liquidity on the nzx and i said when the nzx falls one day it would be hard to get out.

As an aside im surprised a person like yourself who looks at charts did not notice the over brought situation of plx at 1.10 - 1.20 and the exerburance of the asx tech stocks at the same time clear warnings signs of top coming so knowing this you would understand this correction was due at some stage , prices dont go up in a straight line. I would think long term investors understand corrections happen and is part of the journey.
    Last edited by bull....; 08-08-2019 at 04:19 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    120 million users last month
    128 million users this month
    8 million user growth
    I wonder how valuable this user data is compared to the likes of Facebook and Google??!! As this variable increases.... if PLX can work out how to monetise this to a broader advertiser segment.... revenue's could grow very quickly.

It'd be interesting to know what cross over user data is shared between PLX advertisers.