sharetrader
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I got a dividend payment notice yesterday and the dividend has gone to the ANZ Securities account. I wonder where and when that will pop up somewhere useful? Hopefully they have a process in place to redirect funds to the correct DB Cash Management account.

I had believed that the relevant instructions were going to be sent to Link and Computershare.

I was able to change the instructions on Link (you can apply across all holdings easily).

I logged in to Computershare last night and found that dividend instructions were all set to "Cheque" (previously all went to my ANZ Securities account). And there is no way that I found to specify the DB CMT as the destination. I've lodged a question so should hear something back today.
    I stand corrected: but I recall receiving a email advising DB that would contact Link and Computershare on our behalf and update the banking details, unless we chose to make other arrangements. This did not happen, I had to do it myself. Rather shoddy service.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    My Depth info has disappeared. I trust it is a teething problem. Anyone else lost Depth?
    Now that the weekend is here there is no depth showing on NZ shares. Operating the same as ANZ Securities.

Does anyone know a good reason why we plebeian punters are only allowed to see share pricing after 20 mins? On whatever platform you choose it's all the same.

This change to DB with the new cash management account is terrible. Deposits do not got any references of what dividend is being deposited or settlement are being made. This will be an administration nightmare. What an amateur outfit. Does anybody else find this frustrating?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    This change to DB with the new cash management account is terrible. Deposits do not got any references of what dividend is being deposited or settlement are being made. This will be an administration nightmare. What an amateur outfit. Does anybody else find this frustrating?
    Go to "My Accounts" and check your "Direct Broking Retail Client Account" as deposits get put through there before they get to your call account.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Does anyone know a good reason why we plebeian punters are only allowed to see share pricing after 20 mins? On whatever platform you choose it's all the same.
    The depth gives real time quotes but the watch lists and portfolio are delayed 20 mins (actually 22 mins). this is the same as it was on ANZ Securities.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Go to "My Accounts" and check your "Direct Broking Retail Client Account" as deposits get put through there before they get to your call account.
    Thanks 777 I see my RYM dividend from Friday in there, when do they transfer the funds in DB?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by waikare View Post
    Thanks 777 I see my RYM dividend from Friday in there, when do they transfer the funds in DB?
    I would think it would be in and out on the same day. The transfer is dated.

Deposited $100 last wednesday to ensure account details were correct. Credited to account ok the next day. Then put in $10k on Thursday. Today is Monday still not credited. I rang and it was suggested that I email with details. Did that still no reply. Now $10k is not an amount you can get complacement about. Maybe no big deal to FNZC, but you would think that they would get it right. Perhaps they dont want my business. Just where are my funds. Dont they reconcile the account at the end of each day, also dont seem to place much value on getting it right. Looks like they have lost my business.

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Deposited $100 last wednesday to ensure account details were correct. Credited to account ok the next day. Then put in $10k on Thursday. Today is Monday still not credited. I rang and it was suggested that I email with details. Did that still no reply. Now $10k is not an amount you can get complacement about. Maybe no big deal to FNZC, but you would think that they would get it right. Perhaps they dont want my business. Just where are my funds. Dont they reconcile the account at the end of each day, also dont seem to place much value on getting it right. Looks like they have lost my business.
    Also not impressed, well so far anyway, have not responded to my emails (2) that I sent Sun / Mon.