sharetrader
Page 431 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 3313814214274284294304314324334344354414815319311431 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 17210

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I think you might have just piped me there mate. I suggest we appoint you to the board of HNZ so you can help make the sandwiches at the next ASM
    Austerity should prevail at the ASM

Got a few more avocado to get through, there's some baby book choy in the garden. Might mix with some soba noodles and sesame seeds and a chilli dressing to have a decent salad in the lunchbox tomorrow. Was a recipe in the paper the other day.

See what you local cafe can come up with to beat that.

Membaa

Can we all just keep this quiet, and the analysts asleep, for just a wee while longer, please, not all of us are fully loaded yet. Close, but not fully. Thanks all for bringing this to our attention, it makes all the cock-a-hoop back-slapping self-congratulations so much more bearable. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Suppose analysts might need to update their spreadsheets now ......the pressure on them not to get too excited has to be relaxed.

Even the likes of Forbar can't come out with anything less than target.

But then again expect a SELL or at best HOLD - in view of the sudden appreciation in the share price we believe the price has got ahead of itself.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Can we all just keep this quiet, and the analysts asleep, for just a wee while longer, please, not all of us are fully loaded yet. Close, but not fully. Thanks all for bringing this to our attention, it makes all the cock-a-hoop back-slapping self-congratulations so much more bearable. LOL.
    Don't worry young Basil,great uncle Percy Baa Baa is loaded to the gunnels.!

Membaa

Loving it 'uncle',

though could we clear something up, my youth is a distant memory. I aint no young'un ... well, maybe that's just perspective, if you're already retired, I'm younger, or in a rest home, I'm young.

As you're a long lost uncle, I'll flick you an invite to the family reunion where we all wear sheep heads, full body woolen cloaks, make up new sheep jokes and baaaaa endlessly about our sharepicking prowess? You in?

(that's a joke by the way. Promise, we don't actually wear sheep heads.)

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Don't worry young Basil,great uncle Percy Baa Baa is loaded to the gunnels.!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Loving it 'uncle',

though could we clear something up, my youth is a distant memory. I aint no young'un ... well, maybe that's just perspective, if you're already retired, I'm younger, or in a rest home, I'm young.

As you're a long lost uncle, I'll flick you an invite to the family reunion where we all wear sheep heads, full body woolen cloaks, make up new sheep jokes and baaaaa endlessly about our sharepicking prowess? You in?

(that's a joke by the way. Promise, we don't actually wear sheep heads.)
    Glad you took it is the way it was meant...!!
    As you would expect a great uncle to be, I am a pensioner,but with daughters and grand children I have put off my retirement from selling books to school libraries,for another 35 years,or death which ever comes first.!!
    Trust I remembered your first name Basil,as my memory is not what it used to be.
    May just past up on the family reunion,but thanks anyway.

Membaa

We are now one, as Borg is one, there is no escape. I will pass on your best wishes to the family. We may even send you aunty's album, great aunty Baa is a real character, she makes all the outfits and has the best jokes, but she's a lowsy sharepicker.

Though not to diminish this HNZ thread, thank you all for your patience, and I hope those who avidly 'watch from the sidelines' join in on what is emerging as one of the stockpicks. And kudos to the early holders, who unselfishly share their wisdom, expertise and guidance here, as well as a bit of levity. It makes it all worthwhile.

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Glad you took it is the way it was meant...!!
    As you would expect a great uncle to be, I am a pensioner,but with daughters and grand children I have put off my retirement from selling books to school libraries,for another 35 years,or death which ever comes first.!!
    Trust I remembered your first name Basil,as my memory is not what it used to be.
    May just past up on the family reunion,but thanks anyway.

I wish I had done this sooner, but finally came to my senses today and dipped my toes in after not putting my money with (all of) my stock picks.

On a slightly related note (maybe this should be in TME) - Trade Me emailed its subscribers today promoting Harmoney - when i've seen the TVC's & loaded the website it has been very responsive, but today it looked like it was getting a bit of attention & logging in was taking a fair bit of time - at least 10+ seconds! Several people I had previously mentioned Harmoney to also talked to me about receiving these emails (and then signing up), so I am guessing they're getting good conversions from that email send!

Another upside to holding HNZ.

I topped up at $1.15 when HNZ became normal bank on 14/01,topped up today at $1.26 when earnings upgraded, pretty sure will have another upgrade around june, intend to hold at longer term.

Guidance now $48m and HER is 'flat'

That's great news for when they get their act together with HER ......all the promised eps accretive stuff yet to come. Whoopee

So in Sky City accounting style 'normalised earnings' for FY15 is really way in excess of $50m .....probably $55m

Come on guys .....get the whips out and get this thing moving ....you did ay over $80m for it and diluted Percy's interest in the many quite a lot by paying some f it in shares.

IMO

Just checked my buying price ,70c so not far from double bagging!!.And the future looks GREAT. Credit to Percy's exuberance and a few others for dropping this in front of me