sharetrader
Page 500 of 736 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 7353

[QUOTE=Rawz;911901]MightyApe.co.nz > TheMarket.com[/QUOTE
    The markets getting better but I also like mighty ape.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    MightyApe.co.nz > TheMarket.com
    Kogan < White dog poo

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    The other day on TV breakfast they were asking for idea's on how to increase the vaccination rates for Maori and Pacific Island ethnicities.
    I reckon set up vaccination centers at KFC stores. Free bucket of KFC for every vaccination done. https://kfc.co.nz/menu/buckets
    That would solve a lot of problems eh.

Sad that Warehouse have to bribe their staff to have this done.
    As suggested
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-...YLHJVF5I4HWMM/
    Join the dots...
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-...L7EOWZLWN2Y4I/
    Free bucket of KFC with every jab...its only a matter of time lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Give us a brief review of the ebike when you recieve it. I'm interested in nabbing one from the same site.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 23-09-2021 at 11:02 PM.

Guru

"Free bucket of KFC with every jab...its only a matter of time lol"

Oh dear well perhaps the labour government and TV1 morning news (the left wing news arm of the labour party) can take your idea and run with it as they run out of ideas how to get their voter base out to get vaccinated.

Lets face it most of the billions spent has been so because the govt was slow to get it voters working at the border and MIQ vaccinated. Even Fyfe called it a slow train wreck.

Its almost as pathetic as the 3 waters add that looks like Billy T James wrote the script and is aimed at the same audience as those who the government cant get vaccinated.

Anyway at 3.72-75 WHS is a buy and it is likely this fabulous price is the result of the lockdowns and government policy. BUY WHS!
    Last edited by Waltzing; 24-09-2021 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Give us a brief review of the ebike when you recieve it. I'm interested in nabbing one from the same site.
    Mrs B and I have decided to wait for level 1 and test ride a few different E bikes. Important to be comfortable or you won't use it, is where we've got too.
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-09-2021 at 09:54 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Yesterday was the day... its moving up out of the blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    "Free bucket of KFC with every jab...its only a matter of time lol"

Oh dear well perhaps the labour government and TV1 morning news (the left wing news arm of the labour party) can take your idea and run with it as they run out of ideas how to get their voter base out to get vaccinated.

Lets face it most of the billions spent has been so because the govt was slow to get it voters working at the border and MIQ vaccinated. Even Fyfe called it a slow train wreck.

Its almost as pathetic as the 3 waters add that looks like Billy T James wrote the script and is aimed at the same audience as those who the government cant get vaccinated.

Anyway at 3.72-75 WHS is a buy and it is likely this fabulous price is the result of the lockdowns and government policy. BUY WHS!
    Brilliant post, I couldn't agree more. Well done to you Sir for calling it how it really is ! TV1 breakfast is unwatchable in my opinion.
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-09-2021 at 10:15 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    Yesterday was the day... its moving up out of the blocks.
    hmmm…yes quite a nice little jump to 3.88 in early trade. People getting in before next weeks earnings perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    hmmm…yes quite a nice little jump to 3.88 in early trade. People getting in before next weeks earnings perhaps.
    According to CNBC this morning data just out in the US is that retail spend is up 10% on this time last year despite delta concerns. Pent up retail demand is very strong.