sharetrader
Page 253 of 936 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353753 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 9358
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    OMG this is all so déjà vu.
    Back in the day ... 1970 something this mountain prospect was "worked" by a crowd run out of The City and was called NZ Goldfields and they got to 6 bucks plus a couple of dimes from less than 15 cents, then ...popped overnight

Not too many alive today remember that wee play
    But good luck to those still with tickets to ride; it's great to watch the bus go around again!
    Lola, yeh but in those days the gold price was U S $28/ oz and the N Z $ to the U S $ was 1.10 or there abouts.

My Mum is from Waihi and I have spent a lot of time tramping those hills, and I have also spoken to people hand mining in remote places makes a few dollars, so perhaps I am biased about how much gold is still up there.
    But I don't think these guys are pissing into the wind now, they have a specific plan of operation under way and have all their ducks in a row finally after all these years and are knocking them off one at a time quite diligently if you ask me.
    I am quite impressed with this Mathew Hill.

Mathew Hill has skin in the game which is one of those he reasons I am in. I hope he does extremely well out of his investment. The thought of it brings a lump to my wallet

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Mathew Hill has skin in the game which is one of those he reasons I am in. I hope he does extremely well out of his investment. The thought of it brings a lump to my wallet
    Is that your wallet? Or are you just happy to see him? (Apologies to Mae West)

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    So if he sells , we all sell and do a runner ,right ! I should have done that with PEB .

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Disclosure, I bought a whole heap more today when price dropped as I see it going a lot higher this year due to market exuberance on top of good news.
    Haha, those would have been mine Sold down some due to making 3.5 bagger, from 0.006 and free riding the rest .( thanks JT. Feeling less stressed now. Not happy with so much in one place with such uncertainty at the mo.) I,m confident that it will keep going up,

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Haha, those would have been mine Sold down some due to making 3.5 bagger, from 0.006 and free riding the rest .( thanks JT. Feeling less stressed now. Not happy with so much in one place with such uncertainty at the mo.) I,m confident that it will keep going up,
    Brilliant, I will take you for a free ride in my new boat next year that I get from profiting on your shares

From NZ Resources article titled - "Lies, damned lies, statistics and social media"

https://goo.gl/oxfFoW

Last edited by Crow; 16-08-2017 at 09:55 AM.

I thought I'd take a punt. what the hell. even though i did watch that mathew mcconaughy movie Gold and cant help but wonder if its a cook up..

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I thought I'd take a punt. what the hell. even though i did watch that mathew mcconaughy movie Gold and cant help but wonder if its a cook up..
    Wait, you mean we aren't meant to sprinkle a bit of gold nuggets onto the samples? Wheres the fun in that? Surely you like your ice cream with hundreds and thosuands, sprinkles and a chocolate waffler right in the center.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 16-08-2017 at 03:28 PM.