sharetrader
Page 435 of 929 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 9281
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    Maybe if more shareholders supported the capital raises they may have been able to move things along a bit quicker, so I think people that didn't support the capital raises are hardly in a position to complain.
    Totally agree Blue. Haewai clearly you haven’t and are therefore seeking the rest of us to fund the company activities for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    The announcement is a clear nod to everyone that they have got the funds they needed to carry on till the cavalry arrives, enough dosh to keep them operating (without bank loans) till the money / gold, starts coming in.
    That gives massive confidence to everyone else who was considering taking up their 15k of more shares.

I am more happy than I have been the last couple of weeks...
    My comments today were a reaction to this post above. I apologise for any excessive and unwarranted comments. As a shareholder of nearly 5m shares since the 0.5c capital raising several years ago, I'm sceptical of optimism and critical of any view that the gold is just one step away.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    My comments today were a reaction to this post above. I apologise for any excessive and unwarranted comments. As a shareholder of nearly 5m shares since the 0.5c capital raising several years ago, I'm sceptical of optimism and critical of any view that the gold is just one step away.
    I understand your frustration as I am in a similar position to you, participating in the 0.5 cent raising years ago.
    Although not as fast as we would like, they are a lot closer now than even 12 months ago. So i reviewed my numbers and think this will be the last opportunity to participate in a capital raising at prices like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    I didn't see mention of Rahu, (or I missed something) why do you say it's a goner?
    They are waiting on Doc for the last 9 months or so to let them do test sampling of this "conservation land" - cant see it happening till Nat get in.
    So basically a goner

About 5 years in my reckoning, let Simon get obliterated by wedding photo's, then Upton or whatever his name takes over.
    Someone with personality and the gift of the gab and snags the next election with Winston's successor.

Rahu has always been the future and possibly a very bright future. Talisman is the immediate goal.

Guru

Consent for pilot plant granted , this is a good ann and will all SPPies now front up?
    Last edited by whatsup; 03-07-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Now that is a step in the right direction. This will tempt me to come to the party

Guru

Almost all of the .007 shares on offer atm are gone thanks to todays good news.

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    Now that is a step in the right direction. This will tempt me to come to the party
    Agree this consent removes a major hurdle which NTL was not fully in control of and hence created a big risk against forward. I'm now far more inclined to buy into the capital raising.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Almost all of the .007 shares on offer atm are gone thanks to todays good news.
    Yes I suspect there will be a pause,to see if it goes back to .008,if not I suspect a steady stream of sellers at .007,who will want to take advantage of the SPP.I guess we won't have a true value of the SP until aftr the 19th