sharetrader
Page 627 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 12752757761762362462562662762862963063163767772711271627 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 21257

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Maybe, I'm pretty pissed to be honest! Interested to hear what others think. Seems like a massive red flag to me!
    Oh ra ra ra.

PDF of the email with names, dates, times and original emails or it didn't happen.

In my view the allegation of a mistatement by the Chair is more likely to be fraudulent than the existence of the alleged email.

Status quo of the company's statements versus some random dude on a forum?

Happy to be convinced otherwise with actual evidence.

Maybe, I'm pretty pissed to be honest! Interested to hear what others think. Seems like a massive red flag to me!
    Seems plenty clear the Chairman believed tens of thousands of tests during 2014 in the article.

"The Pennsylvania lab has the capacity to process 260,000 tests a year and Swann is confident the company will be processing "several tens of thousands of tests" during 2014."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11178639

Brighton early up to no good again....

Or you could email them yourself Robbo - I cant remember - do you have shares in PEB?

I agree with you by the way, but maybe not with quite the ra ra ra I've emailed them today as well. Does anyone have DDs email? I will forward to him as well.
    Yes, listen to black knat, the guy who mistakenly capitalises the word "Law" in his profile. I'm sure he is many things but probably not a lawyer and probably not correct.

Once again, happy to be convinced otherwise (of the alleged emails and of this man's involvement in the "Law" ).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Oh wow. That is... stunningly inept (or blatant ramping, which is a crime).

Can anyone say "DIL chart"?

(Heads back to the woods before the bulls can gore him to death and the bears get the carcass!)
    I was just thinking the same thing.
    Up until now it has always been ''flawless management''
    Now we have contradictions between the 2 top dogs.
    Until we have concrete info and speculation is the only thing to go on-this is possibly a worry.
    Its hard to imagine these guys wouldnt be on the same page.

Seems to me we may be being played here. Either by posters on this site or, by ' someone' manipulating the media.
    Probably worthy of clarification by the company. Logic though would surely indicate that the curve would be exponential towards the end of the forecast period, starting from a low, slow base. Have always thought the tens of thousands of sales statement seemed a bit out of place.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    Exactly my thoughts the other day, how come no one cleared it in the media if 'tens of thousands of tests' was never reported by Crhis Swan but the media put it in their themselves?
    I think you would find that if Chris Swan thought at any time whatsoever that he had been misquoted he would then have immediately requested a retraction, and/or, better clarified at his next opportunity with the media.

The fact that neither of these two things occurred is entirely implicit that he was both not misquoted at all, and, that he is entirely satisfied with the guidance that the market received.

Nice bit of controversy though by those who like controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Now we have contradictions between the 2 top dogs.
    Do we? Point me to the evidence of the contradiction.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    You called?
    Lol..........

Robbo, agree, and that is why I said - 'someone needs to come clean', Black Gnat or PEB, I don't care who

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Lol..........

Robbo, agree, and that is why I said - 'someone needs to come clean', Black Gnat or PEB, I don't care who
    PEB need not do a thing. Why respond to a completely unproven and unfounded allegation?