sharetrader
Page 515 of 697 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525565615 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 6963

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...alth-spokesman

Shane Reti - compare and contrast his credentials and public service with any of the token Maori ministers in Labour, especially the what is his name minister of tourism.

Guru

Interesting perspective on ethics:

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/regional/...claim-bullying
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 23-07-2020 at 03:56 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    The difference is in Lab they are not put there for a political reason two months from an election. He is the token maori in a rather non-diverse team. He was sadly never given a showing before and wouldn't have otherwise..

Interesting take on the sort of ethics we can expect from dr shane:

You are pretty busy tonight shill boy!

Guru

Nope that would be imBalance with the occasional contribution from yourself as Judiths #1 fan.

Judith & gerry, lovely pair and fitting for the national brand i would think.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 15-07-2020 at 11:02 PM.

The difference is in Lab they are not put there for a political reason two months from an election. He is the "token maori" in a rather non-diverse team. He was sadly never given a showing before and wouldn't have otherwise..

Interesting take on the sort of ethics we can expect from Dr shane (the new hope):

Yes, I agree while his academic skills are great, in my experience his people skills as a politician leave room for improvement. I went to what he advertised as a seminar on cyberbullying. It was just a lecture and he was not interested in discussing what the audience thought.

Guru

It's a shame that Peters is now on the Tiwai Pt bandwagon. I think providing 'help' to a profitable australian enterprise is not that great for nz.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 23-07-2020 at 03:55 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    Yes, I agree while his academic skills are great, in my experience his people skills as a politician leave room for improvement. I went to what he advertised as a seminar on cyberbullying. It was just a lecture and he was not interested in discussing what the audience thought.
    Its not just his academic Skills and people skills that are what we need .
    The statement that his people skills as a a politician leave room for improvement I have no doubt is correct .He learns quickly and I feel he will rise to the challenge
    Politics may not come naturally to him but he does have a genuine desire to help people and walks the talk .
    He will know more about corvid -19 than any other politician

Guru

How many health ministers with "medical experience "are there in the world now? and they have all failed in their job. The medical profession is taking the lead with Mr Bloomfield thankfully not politicians
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 16-07-2020 at 01:18 PM.

Guru

I see the latest poll has Judith Collins ahead of Jacinda Ardern in the preferred PM stakes by 53 to 47.
    Rock on, looking good for National this time around with a change in leadership. Nikki Kaye leaving has got to be good too.

Guru

It's a shame peters is now on the Tiwai Pt bandwagon. Providing 'help' to a profitable australian enterprise is not that great for nz.
    Jacinda is down in Invercargill today. Looking for relevance possibly. Would not surprise me if there was a "bailout" announced.