sharetrader
Page 243 of 288 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2876

More info from PPH investor relations to my queries.

My question:
    On page 21 the Church Disrupt event in May 2020 refers to attendance by "7,300+ unique churches across 40+countries" and "Attendance: 75% prospects, 25% customers". The flat customer numbers would suggest that your sales efforts did not convert any prospects to customers from that conference. Can you please explain the relevance of this slide and confirm my understanding?

Response from PPH
    We have not provided detail around conversions from Church Disrupt to the market however online events held over the year typically generate revenue opportunities including attracting new customers over time.

We highlighted Church Disrupt in the Interim Results to demonstrate the significant reach and attendance that our inaugural digital conference saw at a time when pivoting to digital is more important than ever.
    This latest report seems like a lot of smoke and mirrors. Having said that the churches have a huge addressable market, I like the proposed integrations including clipping the ticket on alumni contributions. I know the previous CEO had ideas of using this app more widely and the current management have focused only on the churches. I guess the point I am coming to is where is growth going to come from?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    More info from PPH investor relations to my queries.

My question:
    On page 21 the Church Disrupt event in May 2020 refers to attendance by "7,300+ unique churches across 40+countries" and "Attendance: 75% prospects, 25% customers". The flat customer numbers would suggest that your sales efforts did not convert any prospects to customers from that conference. Can you please explain the relevance of this slide and confirm my understanding?

Response from PPH

This latest report seems like a lot of smoke and mirrors. Having said that the churches have a huge addressable market, I like the proposed integrations including clipping the ticket on alumni contributions. I know the previous CEO had ideas of using this app more widely and the current management have focused only on the churches. I guess the point I am coming to is where is growth going to come from?
    Thanks for sharing.

Got an email this morning from their investor relations with a webcast link to y'day's Investor Day presentation. Will watch it later on to see if they added more detail around that pesky customer numbers content.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Thanks for sharing.

Got an email this morning from their investor relations with a webcast link to y'day's Investor Day presentation. Will watch it later on to see if they added more detail around that pesky customer numbers content.
    You're welcome. It doesn't look good that they haven't converted prospects (or maybe converted a couple and lost a couple)

I got that link too. Look forward to discussing when I have a chance to watch it

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    USA Covid cases are likely to increase even more over their winter and are currently growing/spreading at 100,000 new cases per week! See it here.

Much to early to say what the effect on PPH is, or is going to be.

(Disc - don't hold but watching)
    It's not 100K new cases a week but 100K cases a day!

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    It's not 100K new cases a week but 100K cases a day!
    Crikey.... you're right. ( My tiny brain couldn't take in the magnitude.)

Add into the equation that Biden is considering mandating a lockdown. Let the rioting begin...

Lol, Biden will not have any right to order the country to be lockdown until next Jan 20.

Outside thinking.

Add into the equation that Biden is considering mandating a lockdown. Let the rioting begin...
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisphan View Post
    Lol, Biden will not have any right to order the country to be lockdown until next Jan 20.
    Maybe they are also going to need their prayers and churches....... (if there are any parishioners left!)

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Maybe they are also going to need their prayers and churches....... (if there are any parishioners left!)
    God will protect them from COVID-19 and the rioting 😯

God will protect them from COVID-19 and the rioting 
    God does not care whether you make your donation from home or hospital just never be without your phone.