sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Dear skid,
    In the nicest possible way may I point out that what you have been looking at is a Half Yearly Report to the end of Sept 2014 in recent times and the Full Year Report wont be revealed until around May 28 for the period Oct 1 to Mar 31 2015
    I trust this qualifies as an inoffensive and on topic post
    Cheers,
    Miner
    Thank You miner--That was nice

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by waddis View Post
    I came across an article in "The Headliner" magazine 11DEC14 which someone gave to me in which there was an article on PEB, most was stuff we already know but the piece I took out of it was the increased confidence felt by Healthcare Analyst Chelsea Leadbetter of the chances of commercial success in the US after leaving PEB's investor day in Hershey. Always good to get someones feedback who was actually there mingling with those in the industry, not too sure how much broker spin it has on it. It may not mean much and this article may have also appeared elsewhere but I found it of interest and others may to. First time at posting an image so hope it appears

sounds nice ,but it is just recycled For Bar stuff. (I do like the way they got creative with the chart though,in terms of time frame)

Attachment 6614

sounds nice ,but it is just recycled For Bar stuff. (I do like the way they got creative with the chart though,in terms of time frame)

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    I am sure Chelsea Leadbetter would be interested to know that her hard work and analysis that has gone into producing the item is now known as "For Barr stuff".

Lets not forget that she was an attendee at the Investors Day and is privy to more visual information in relation to PEB than we are ever likely to see.

Glad you like the chart, skid, time to move on, eh?

Guru

I am sure Chelsea Leadbetter would be interested to know that her hard work and analysis that has gone into producing the item is now known as "For Barr stuff".

Lets not forget that she was an attendee at the Investors Day and is privy to more visual information in relation to PEB than we are ever likely to see.

Glad you like the chart, skid, time to move on, eh?
    She Umm...works for For bar--she's repeating their forecast---but your right she was there to see all the bells and whistles--(I wonder who paid for that)---She got out of uni in 2008 to go work part time for them--doesnt say when she actually went full time.

''Moving on'' doesnt necessarily mean leaving out the whole picture---The article is not to be discounted,but needs to be taken in context--she is repeating information from the company she works for and may well have had her costs covered to come to the ''event''..thats all

For those that have a short memory heres the chart
    https://www.anzsecurities.co.nz/dire...x?sc=PEB&eg=NZ

That leveling off sideways area is a good sign but it really needs that boost to get it into a real breakout to get excited about.-----maybe May eh?
    Last edited by skid; 20-12-2014 at 12:32 PM.

AWOL

Could be wrong but I think her involvement is little more than just working for ForBarr.
    It appears that she is the analyst from ForBarr who made the forecast on PEB prior to this one and has followed up with a close up look at the facilities.
    This "excursion" to Hershey has raised her level of awareness as to what and how PEB are actually doing things. She has had no hesitation in adding her impressions to the report.
    Dont know what your education level is, skid, but she has miles more than most people, including myself.
    Who paid for her trip is of little consequence.

Chelsea Leadbetter joined Forsyth Barr in 2008 in a part-time role. After leaving Victoria University she was taken on in a full-time capacity as an Investment Analyst. Chelsea is now an Equity Analyst, with her primary stock coverage the Retail and Healthcare sectors.Chelsea was rated in the 2014 INFINZ awards for her Retail coverage. Specific stock coverage includes; Abano Healthcare Group (ABA), Briscoe Group (BGR), EBOS Group (EBO), Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (FPH), Hallenstein Glasson Holdings (HLG), Kathmandu Holdings (KMD), Michael Hill International (MHI), Pacific Edge (PEB), Pumpkin Patch (PPL), Restaurant Brands (RBD) and The Warehouse Group (WHS).

Chelsea studied a Bachelor of Commerce & Administration and Bachelor of Science at Victoria University, majoring in Money & Finance and Psychology. She gained a Victoria Graduate Award and went on to complete her Honours degree in Finance. She is currently working towards becoming a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and has passed Levels I and II.

Guru

Could be wrong but I think her involvement is little more than just working for ForBarr.
    It appears that she is the analyst from ForBarr who made the forecast on PEB prior to this one and has followed up with a close up look at the facilities.
    This "excursion" to Hershey has raised her level of awareness as to what and how PEB are actually doing things. She has had no hesitation in adding her impressions to the report.
    Dont know what your education level is, skid, but she has miles more than most people, including myself.
    Who paid for her trip is of little consequence.

Chelsea Leadbetter joined Forsyth Barr in 2008 in a part-time role. After leaving Victoria University she was taken on in a full-time capacity as an Investment Analyst. Chelsea is now an Equity Analyst, with her primary stock coverage the Retail and Healthcare sectors.Chelsea was rated in the 2014 INFINZ awards for her Retail coverage. Specific stock coverage includes; Abano Healthcare Group (ABA), Briscoe Group (BGR), EBOS Group (EBO), Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (FPH), Hallenstein Glasson Holdings (HLG), Kathmandu Holdings (KMD), Michael Hill International (MHI), Pacific Edge (PEB), Pumpkin Patch (PPL), Restaurant Brands (RBD) and The Warehouse Group (WHS).

Chelsea studied a Bachelor of Commerce & Administration and Bachelor of Science at Victoria University, majoring in Money & Finance and Psychology. She gained a Victoria Graduate Award and went on to complete her Honours degree in Finance. She is currently working towards becoming a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and has passed Levels I and II.
    If you think this is new and important information--no problem-hopefully the market will agree with you

Banned

The Actos lawsuit verdict is in, seems that sufferers have been vindicated with the largest pharmaceutical verdict in US history with $9B in punitive damages !

http://www.diabetesandbladdercancer.com/?p=37

http://www.cxbladder.com/for-patient...ladder-cancer/

Poor buggers, cash is not enough if you have cancer.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    If you think this is new and important information--no problem-hopefully the market will agree with you
    Any information is important as it comes from people doing research and analysis. Consequently I will be keeping my eye open for any further analyst offerings. The market, per se, has a mind of its own, and is quite capable of rushing off at a tangent as per last year. Dont think any of my input here will influence anything or anybody for that matter.

Guru

I dont think the market is the same animal as last year as far as rushing off on tangents--(the easy money is gone)-I believe those days are over(as your analyst alludes to (1.15 in 1 yr) but you never know.
    As far as keeping an eye out--Im sure you will

Banned

That’s not a 12 month price target, it’s a present day base case valuation of Pacific Edge at $1.16 and a conservative one by Edison’s own explanation. That’s +40% from here for those that want it.

Watch for further ongoing incremental upgrades over time as that conservatism along with that of the other analysts relaxes.