sharetrader
Page 211 of 281 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2808

Interesting what's going on in the US right now http://lite.cnn.com/en/article/h_f61...3b8d4145c11fcb
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Interesting what's going on in the US right now http://lite.cnn.com/en/article/h_f61...3b8d4145c11fcb
    What drives house prices is supply and demand. Unless government gets seriously involved prices will head where market dictates.

Entrep...
    Blackrock are buying up all the houses....
    The covid ban on eviction for rent arrears relief has ended and wasn't extended....10s of millions of Americans will be without homes in the coming weeks....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    What drives house prices is supply and demand. Unless government gets seriously involved prices will head where market dictates.
    The government and its agencies are already seriously involved. They create the fiscal and monetary environment, which affect both supply and demand! The market only operates within the bounds set by the government. What is happening now is a direct consequence of decades of government policy. Home owners are the biggest segment of government beneficiaries.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

What's with all the complaining, it's a trader forum, you know, capitalism, the free market and all that, I'm happy with all the money I made the last 18months.

Does it make you all feel better to moan at how much money you made?(or didn't lol)
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 03-08-2021 at 07:27 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    What's with all the complaining, it's a trader forum, you know, capitalism, the free market and all that, I'm happy with all the money I made the last 18months.

Does it make you all feel better to moan at how much money you made?(or didn't lol)
    The green eyed monster lives within some of the posters. We need a group exorcist.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Is this a forum to discuss how to make money or discuss our feelings and how our feelings hurt because gen y can't buy a home.

Membaa

Is this a forum to discuss how to make money or discuss our feelings and how our feelings hurt because gen y can't buy a home.
    This and a couple of other threads have been exceptionally informative about how to make money, in property mostly and equities a bit. You just have to scroll the in-between stuff, it happens on all forums.

This thread is discussion about NZ home ownership (quite obvious). My original though upon joining this forum was more discussions around investments in shares. But like everywhere in NZ, discussion of houses seems to be highest priority in terms of investing. No different to here.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    The green eyed monster lives within some of the posters. We need a group exorcist.
    ....and the beneficiaries of government policy do not like to contemplate change. We do indeed need a happy medium