sharetrader
Page 33 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743831335331033 ... LastLast

So the key things we need to see from the results commentary is whether they are on track to complete the big increase in new units in FY18 over FY17 .....with higher development margins as well.

Not expecting to make any more profit from the care bit - FY18 depends on property development.

Looking forward - hope the share price is over a $1 by then
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Thursday could be an exciting day .....esp as a bright outlook for F18 will signalled

Might need to 'top up' before then ....chance if missing out on the cheap ones if wait until Friday.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Thursday could be an exciting day .....esp as a bright outlook for F18 will signalled

Might need to 'top up' before then ....chance if missing out on the cheap ones if wait until Friday.
    You could be on to something there winner... Will Wednesday be the last day we see the share price under the $1 mark?

Was thinking the same, so topped up last week.

A source tells me they DO have a LOT of land available to be developed. Got my hungry snout into a few more last week.
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-07-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    This is the listing I alluded to a while back on the Sum thread they won't need to buy land as they can build onto many of their current 50 plus facilities.
    Yawn,2nd post on the threads.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'd prefer to see the full financials before commenting in detail mate but those sort of numbers don't normally go together unless the company has been trading at massive losses over many years. Those debt level's appear to be an extremely serious concern. If a company has net liabilities of $132.9m how are they still a going concern ? How debt and shareholders advances could have ever got that high is what I'm especially interested in and most especially what this says about managements ability.
    I'd speculate a recapitalisation is desperately needed and Macquarie's could be in for quite a haircut on their shareholders advances.
    Caveat Emptor on this one, definitely one to watch for some creative revaluation of assets.
    Back when you were doing this hatchet job Roger

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Back when you were doing this hatchet job Roger
    Ladies and Gentlemen - That was a most disingenuous post by Joshuatree. It should also be noted that I prefaced that comment with the disclaimer that "I'd prefer to see the full financials in detail" That post was made on 19 October 2014, approx. 2 1/2 years before the company was listed and its balance sheet could have been dramatically restructured in that time. Most people realise JT and myself don't have a great record of getting on well on this forum and this sort of deliberately calculated disingenuous post, (a blatant attempt to discredit / undermine and be argumentative) is a fine example of why.

In any boxing ring of decent reputation that would be ruled a low blow.
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-07-2017 at 02:01 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

The threads are all there Roger. good to take responsibility for ones self and maybe review and correct as one goes if one knows how to review ones own actions.I hope you're not selling Roger ; following a tip off from your insider ahead of results? Pumping and dumping happens everywhere. I'm sensitive to any possible influencing by anybody on here and elsewhere one can't trust anybody but make ones own careful judgements. Still holding my full applications since IPO. Ive been consistent in my sentiment.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    The threads are all there Roger. good to take responsibility for ones self and maybe review and correct as one goes if one knows how to review ones own actions....
    Surely it behoves us all to change our opinions over time, with changing circumstances and new events. To me, it seems that Beagle seems to sniff out a change when it reaches his nose!