sharetrader

Just did my networth update. Haven't missed one since March 2009 - worst month ever for actual dollars lost, second worst in percentage terms. Best to pull the band-aid off quickly with these things.

Looking forward to HGH coming on stream.

Did the same myself Mini, got such a shock I thought I better stem the hole so bought 40,000 NZO (took money out of Heartland Bank) just to make it look level again, never know when Mrs Blocky might press the "My Portfolio" button, there would be an enquiry if net worth had plummeted by $30k or so . Will look sweet tomorrow with HGH and NZO in there

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Just did my networth update. Haven't missed one since March 2009 - worst month ever for actual dollars lost, second worst in percentage terms. Best to pull the band-aid off quickly with these things.

Looking forward to HGH coming on stream.
    My update will be done tomorrow. Been doing it since 1996. I'm going to be down about 0.01% for the month. Sets me back a smidge on last month which was an all time high.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    My update will be done tomorrow. Been doing it since 1996. I'm going to be down about 0.01% for the month. Sets me back a smidge on last month which was an all time high.
    Down only 0.01% for the month and you're whining about losing your shirt and most of your clothes. Hard to take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Down only 0.01% for the month and you're whining about losing your shirt and most of your clothes. Hard to take you seriously.
    This is a share trading forum. So when I talk express my grief last week about loosing my shirt i am talking about shares ("whining" - how rude of you!). Shares arent the only place I have assets. You might have missed the rebound in shares over the past three days as well.
    Last edited by minimoke; 31-10-2018 at 06:58 PM.

percy

Nice seeing a bit of meat in HGH's sp price on 'World Vegan Day".

And director Greg Tomlinson retains plenty "of skin in the game" holding 53.975,036 shares...9.546%.
    Last edited by percy; 01-11-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Actually ended up 0.21% on the month - what a difference a few days in the market makes!. Pays not to have all eggs in one equity basket.

Somewhat annoying having to move all my HBL holding to HGH in tracking software/websites etc...

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    Somewhat annoying having to move all my HBL holding to HGH in tracking software/websites etc...
    Not sure which software you are using. I contacted Sharesight and thought others may be interested in their response on how to do this in the easiest way. Unfortunately the history does not move across to HGH :-(

"Hi , sorry for the late reply. What you can do is to go into HBL holding page, on the right sidebar, open Holding Settings, select Merge this holding, search HGH and hit save. This should move it across. All the previous buy info and dividend history will still be kept in the portfolio under HBL. "

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Not sure which software you are using. I contacted Sharesight and thought others may be interested in their response on how to do this in the easiest way. Unfortunately the history does not move across to HGH :-(

"Hi , sorry for the late reply. What you can do is to go into HBL holding page, on the right sidebar, open Holding Settings, select Merge this holding, search HGH and hit save. This should move it across. All the previous buy info and dividend history will still be kept in the portfolio under HBL. "
    Hmm, I just did this but it doesn't seem to have retained any history, and the returns have been reset to 0%. You'd think this would be handled better..... oh well..