sharetrader
Page 9 of 277 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    I have not applied for any but significantly ASB Securities have not sought interest from me so I think this float will be well filled and scaling to be severe.
    I heard from a Forbar broker that they were scaled back by over 50% for their clients but same clients (mutual with Craigs) got 100% of what they wanted from Craigs.

What does this tell us?

I think it's called hogging the IPO?

IMO

Ive missed out totally in the past or got small amounts with other organizing brokers. Craigs have given me 100% for me, and also100% for my family estate account. so looks like im on a winning end this time round.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Ive missed out totally in the past or got small amounts with other organizing brokers. Craigs have given me 100% for me, and also100% for my family estate account. so looks like im on a winning end this time round.
    Hope it works out, Joshuatree.

All the best.

Veteran novice

There are several "layers" of Arrangers, Bookrunners, Joint Lead Managers, Retail Affiliates, NZ Retail Co-Managers etc involved in this float - all with varying claims to the pie. Throw in the myriad individual broker/client relationships and their "values" and it's no wonder that experiences vary considerably.

For the record, I was scaled 50% - happy to sit on that and see how it goes!

Asb have scaled my application to $10000. I applied for $30000

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Asb have scaled my application to $10000. I applied for $30000
    Same here, asked for $35,000 from ASB Securities, have been offered $10,000. Better than nothing.

When are they due to be listed?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by QOH View Post
    When are they due to be listed?
    Bookbuild next Thursday/Friday with trading to start the following Monday - 19 August.

Quote Originally Posted by PointyHat View Post
    Same here, asked for $35,000 from ASB Securities, have been offered $10,000. Better than nothing.
    Hmm - still haven't heard.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Bookbuild next Thursday/Friday with trading to start the following Monday - 19 August.

Hmm - still haven't heard.
    Me neither. Was looking forward to owning Z longterm, filed "interest" early, shook cash loose from elsewhere to enable it, but brokers have not even sent me a prospectus or application form yet. So reluctantly concluding i'm sitting with Sam Goldwyn (of "Include me out!" fame).
    I'll just have to be happy holding some of their bonds, & watching for some future market slump for a chance to swap some for equity, maybe.

Already started putting my hardearned into easily dumpable high yielders, with hopes of better luck in the Meridian sweepstakes.
    In Parliament this afternoon govt said they hope to get MEL done within the month from today.

change your broker, thats not good enough

At the risk of being reported to the FMA for trashing, who is your current broker?