sharetrader
Page 94 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Im picking a short term close today @ .30 until there is a rerating by insto etc.
    Might be slightly optimistic on a day when the market is bleeding red. But good luck to you.

........this good news story is just getting better and better. Greg Allen and his team are doing an exceptional job here with this turnaround. Guidance given right on the mark. Cautious optimism going forward. Products in line with global sustainability and environmental concerns. All boxes get the big tick and now profitability to add to the mix......what more could an investor ask for?? (dividend ahead maybe) Agree 30c /SPrice once instos wake up to this story.
    Have a Gr8day.

Banned

Some dogs should just up and die and let investors put their funds to more worthy causes. WDT is such an animal. Decades of spluttering on with cash infusions at regular intervals. The only significant growth has been the number of shares issued which needs a logarithmic chart to display (oh, I forgot, they have achieved the same outcome by share consolidation every so often).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack View Post
    Some dogs should just up and die and let investors put their funds to more worthy causes. WDT is such an animal. Decades of spluttering on with cash infusions at regular intervals. The only significant growth has been the number of shares issued which needs a logarithmic chart to display (oh, I forgot, they have achieved the same outcome by share consolidation every so often).
    DONT FORGET the $100,000,000 of tax losses !!

Banned

Is that why Superlife and Smartshares kept investing? I always did wonder why.

Outside thinking.

Don't hold back......let it all out.... best to get it all off your chest! lol.

I am a new investor. My view of this company is more forward looking based on much improved management, improved product mix, improved balance sheet and improved TA. Oh and don't forget whatsup's tax losses.

Still risky and not for all. DYOR.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    DONT FORGET the $100,000,000 of tax losses !!
    Isn't that a good thing for new investors.

Is that why Superlife and Smartshares kept investing? I always did wonder why.
    They don't make judgement calls -- they just reflex indexes. If WDT occupies a place in an index then the tracking index fund will need a corresponding holding.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    They don't make judgement calls -- they just reflex indexes. If WDT occupies a place in an index then the tracking index fund will need a corresponding holding.
    Haven’t they made huge judgement calls in recent years on WDT?

You don’t own more than 30% of the company by being an extra Ndebele tracker
    Last edited by winner69; 11-04-2019 at 02:13 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Isn't that a good thing for new investors.
    The tax losses are only good if the company can start to make profits. Only then can the tax losses be used.

Better for any investor would be a company that makes profits. Imagine what WDT would be worth if they had a history that included $100,000,000 of profits!