sharetrader
Page 124 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1532

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Good post but please note that there are more shares on issue after the placement earlier this year so a doubling in revenue and net profit by 2023, (if achievable), will lead to eps growing to almost exactly 3.0 cents per share. Choose your PE or for those that think earnings don't matter make up whatever numbers you like...
    Good point re further issue of shares!! I'd just taken the EPS from the USX issuer profile.

Probably would at least have increased the NTA per share.

Guru

Photos courtesy of Percy.

IMG_0834.jpgIMG_0835.jpgIMG_0836.jpg

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Photos courtesy of Percy.

IMG_0834.jpgIMG_0835.jpgIMG_0836.jpg
    Thanks for posting Sideshow Bob.
    My friend Murray took them today.

Shares on issue.Currently 254,493,482.
    At 31st Dec 2020............218,769,344.

There were a skeleton staff working at Port Hills Road yesterday.
    I would guess PAZ are trying to catch up on production.
    Last edited by percy; 18-10-2021 at 07:51 PM.

Good post but please note that there are more shares on issue after the placement earlier this year so a doubling in revenue and net profit by 2023, (if achievable), will lead to eps growing to almost exactly 3.0 cents per share. Choose your PE or for those that think earnings don't matter make up whatever numbers you like...

i see what you’re saying but management have explained before as revenue increases they get increasing economies of scale, i.e management does not need to increase much, nor office or admin, usx fees etc.. thus a doubling of revemue should see an increase well over double for ebitda and npat so I would suggest it’ll be higher than 3cps.

there is also the high chance these brand new larger facilities will also lead to cost savings via operational efficiencies, lower electricity costs and so on. Not to mention increased negotiating power on input costs when you’re a much larger buyer

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post
    i see what you’re saying but management have explained before as revenue increases they get increasing economies of scale, i.e management does not need to increase much, nor office or admin, usx fees etc.. thus a doubling of revemue should see an increase well over double for ebitda and npat so I would suggest it’ll be higher than 3cps.

there is also the high chance these brand new larger facilities will also lead to cost savings via operational efficiencies, lower electricity costs and so on. Not to mention increased negotiating power on input costs when you’re a much larger buyer

not to mention that " IF " all things go to plan it should set the company up for greater turnover for years to come !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post

Yeap. Believe me I've mulled all that over very carefully already, looked at the very few tea leaves of information forthcoming from every angle, (really the amount of information that's required to be disclosed with companies interim reporting under the requirements of the unlisted platform is a bloody disgrace) and made my decision in respect of my particular circumstances. I really want income primarily and portfolio growth is now somewhat a secondary objective.

Others will have different objectives with their investments, I certainly understand that !

Nice photo's guys, that'll buck the troops up !

Predicting the future a long way out is fraught with a high degree of getting it wrong but as I see it the chances of this enduring worldwide pandemic derailing their growth plans is quite high in my opinion...probably best I leave it there.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-10-2021 at 10:30 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    not to mention that " IF " all things go to plan it should set the company up for greater turnover for years to come !!
    And room to expand their Rolleston factories.

percy

Yeap. Believe me I've mulled all that over very carefully already, looked at the very few tea leaves of information forthcoming from every angle, (really the amount of information that's required to be disclosed with companies interim reporting under the requirements of the unlisted platform is a bloody disgrace) and made my decision in respect of my particular circumstances. I really want income primarily and portfolio growth is now somewhat a secondary objective.

Others will have different objectives with their investments, I certainly understand that !

Nice photo's guys, that'll buck the troops up !

Predicting the future a long way out is fraught with a high degree of getting it wrong but as I see it the chances of this enduring worldwide pandemic derailing their growth plans is quite high in my opinion...probably best I leave it there.
    We all must follow our own financial objectives.I started buying PAZ shares in 2009.As I got to better know the company and the people running it, I brought more.
    Before I retired I too thought my portfolio ,when I retired would be just NZ income stocks.
    However once you have the income you require,you can look further afield.
    My portfolio is now NZ income,and NZ growth stocks.Australian income and growth stocks, together with a couple of resource stocks. I also hold one UK income/growth stock.
    PAZ are doing what they said they would do,just the pandemic is delaying progress,but not stopping it.
    The upside of the pandemic is people are being more careful about their health.They want to know where their food/ingredients is/are grown,how it was grown and who and where it was processed.It is called provenance.This means PAZ are in the right sector at the right time.Ziwi Peak has proven people will pay big money if they know the provenance/traceability of their pet food.PAZ are able to produce up to pharmaceutical requirements.GMP {Good Manufacturing Practice] certification.
    The extra shares were issued so PAZ had the capital to build new factories,which they are doing.New factory at Port Hills Road is finished and I expect is up and running.The first of two Rollestion factories is well under way.
    Last edited by percy; 19-10-2021 at 12:00 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    We all must follow our own financial objectives.I started buying PAZ shares in 2009.As I got to better know the company and the people running it, I brought more.
    Before I retired I too thought my portfolio ,when I retired would be just NZ income stocks.
    However once you have the income you require,you can look further afield.
    My portfolio is now NZ income,and NZ growth stocks.Australian income and growth stocks, together with a couple of resource stocks. I also hold one UK income/growth stock.
    PAZ are doing what they said they would do,just the pandemic is delaying progress,but not stopping it.
    The upside of the pandemic is people are being more careful about their health.They want to know where their food/ingredients is/are grown,how it was grown and who and where it was processed.It is called provenance.This means PAZ are in the right sector at the right time.Ziwi Peak has proven people will pay big money if they know the provenance/traceability of their pet food.PAZ are able to produce up to pharmaceutical requirements.GMP {Good Manufacturing Practice] certification.
    The extra shares were issued so PAZ had the capital to build new factories,which they are doing.New factory at Port Hills Road is finished and I expect is up and running.The first of two Rollestion factories is well under way.
    Excellent post thanks Percy. Sounds like you are very very very well positioned

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Excellent post thanks Percy. Sounds like you are very very very well positioned
    Just between you and me RupertBear, I think ALL patient Paz shareholders are "well positioned".....lol.
    Last edited by percy; 19-10-2021 at 01:32 PM.