sharetrader

Thread: Dow

Hybrid View

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by MARKETWINNER View Post
    My estimated target met. Dow hit 23000 for the first time. Will markets fall going forward? I am bearish on markets now especially on extended stocks but still I have faith on great value stocks and attractive defensive stocks.
    A lot has happened in the last couple of months with the DJIA now looking determined to hit 25000. Don't they know that Santa's been and taken his Rally home for another year!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    A lot has happened in the last couple of months with the DJIA now looking determined to hit 25000. Don't they know that Santa's been and taken his Rally home for another year!

One could say that was a prescient post macduffy, so soon after it looks like 25,000 is a decent support at the 50MA, another 500 points below here, assuming that holds. Amazing to see the local punters reacting to the downturn like it's a one-day reversal and bargain time, so buy! Probably never seen a decent market correction or rout which unfolds over weeks or months. Not saying this will, but still interesting behaviours.

Guru

Yes interesting BB.Sold some today phew,pay back some OD.First time in quite a while.