sharetrader
Page 294 of 446 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Are we talking about the same thing?

http://bteam.org/

It's not a listed company.
    Snakk is a Team B company, dedicated to making sure that people are not paid stupid sums of money.

What is issuing shares and options at 0.5c, with no restrictions?

It's about paying people stupid sums of money - with help from Snakk pumping out the good news to help them make stupid sums of money.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-03-2014 at 03:47 PM.

Meanwhile, it looks like the option exercised of 770,000 shares still have at least 500,000 shares to go.

Time to stick up your hands for a few more 'cheap' shares, Cobber?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Snakk is a Team B company, dedicated to making sure that people are not paid stupid sums of money.

What is issuing shares and options at 0.5c, with no restrictions?

It's about paying people stupid sums of money - with help from Snakk pumping out the good news to help them make stupid sums of money.
    All listed companies pump out good news Balance. You just have to work out which is fact and which is fiction.

Good news that rates in my book are increasing revenue's. It's real cashflow on the bottom line.

Anyone who bought Plus SMS shares and bought into their good news were complete idiots. They had no revenue. I get the feeling you were bitten by Mr Handley in the past. I know others who I advised against buying Plus SMS went ahead and lost large sums.

Your concerns about him and his friends are real and I applaud you for your efforts to warn others about his past endeavors. But I really do think that outside of these individuals lies a company that could really take off.

I've seen it in the past with ad networks that target traditional desktops.... growing NZ and AU revenue's into the multi millions. But the market is moving quickly into tablets and smartphones.

I get great results for my clients incorporating Snakk into their media plans....

I only hope that Snakk moves to listing on the ASX so a lot of the bull**** that surrounds the NZAX (set-up) is removed. Personally I can't understand why the NZX allows the NZAX to exist when it allows so many shady individuals to rip off Joe Bloggs by publishing worthless "good news" announcements.

Perhaps balance, if they do list on the ASX, we will have you to thank.

Meanwhile, it looks like the option exercised of 770,000 shares still have at least 500,000 shares to go.

Time to stick up your hands for a few more 'cheap' shares, Cobber?
    Who do I call?

Who do I call?
    Give Mark Ryan a call.

He knows who exercised the options and so who is selling.

Give Mark Ryan a call.

He knows who exercised the options and so who is selling.
    Do you know it's the option holder selling .??? Otherwise it's back to all the same stuff. You have found out today what Snakk does for the first time probably, according to Turmeric.Can you concede that or are algorithms a bit complex???

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    Do you know it's the option holder selling .??? Otherwise it's back to all the same stuff. You have found out today what Snakk does for the first time probably, according to Turmeric.Can you concede that or are algorithms a bit complex???
    Of course the guy that converted the options is selling. That's the ONLY reason for converting options early. If holding, you retain the options, have your money in the bank or employed elsewhere and take the upside gain while limiting your potential loss to the cost do the options
    Last edited by J R Ewing; 17-03-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Ewing View Post
    Of course the guy that converted the options is selling. That's the ONLY reason for converting options early. If holding, you retain the options, have your money in the bank or employed elsewhere and take the upside gain while limiting your potential loss to the cost do the options
    Agree with your assessment but he or she may be a non share market person and are building a glorious pad overlooking New Chums Beach or the like and just want to be in a position of having some shares to sell at three days settlement notice to pay the builder.I was once told, never assume anything .......

Quote Originally Posted by J R Ewing View Post
    So why didn't this person exercise their options when the share price was 15 cents, or 13 cents or 12 cents??

Maybe because they didn't have the cash flow to pay for them??

The reality is that you are guessing like the rest of us and I reckon they are bad guesses at best.

If this person as illustrated in an earlier post was paid options to do the paperwork for a Snakk listing, then this supports my theory that Handley didn't have the funds available to pay for the work himself. Such equity deals are done all the time for the acquisition of sorts of skills.

My thinking is that this person had to find the $50k to pay for the options.... to think that anyone has access to this kind of cash is delusional at best (especially if said persons have a family and mortgage).

So why didn't this person exercise their options when the share price was 15 cents, or 13 cents or 12 cents??

Maybe because they didn't have the cash flow to pay for them??

The reality is that you are guessing like the rest of us and I reckon they are bad guesses at best.

If this person as illustrated in an earlier post was paid options to do the paperwork for a Snakk listing, then this supports my theory that Handley didn't have the funds available to pay for the work himself. Such equity deals are done all the time for the acquisition of sorts of skills.

My thinking is that this person had to find the $50k to pay for the options.... to think that anyone has access to this kind of cash is delusional at best (especially if said persons have a family and mortgage).
    Sigh.

1. They were 2 years options with ability to exercise on first anniversary of issue - check annual report 2013. So could not be exercised earlier even if the holder wanted to.

2. $50k is bugger all really. If need to, borrow from F&F and repay within a week, on sale of shares.

In any case, so much then for those who are investing with the wealthy elite if what you believe is true.