sharetrader

Threaded View

percy

I have found I have had to post less on ShareTrader,and not be the unpaid PR machine for a company or companies.You must not paint yourself into a corner.
    Listening to management is interesting.I find I must always compare results to what they have told me.
    So getting close to management only works if you can be objective.If management do not do what they say they will do,I sell.If they excede my expectations I buy more shares.
    Mistakes .Part of investing.Sell and move on.If you are making mistakes do not trade.If everyone is making big gains,and your shares are going no-where,re visit the reasons you brought those shares.If the reasons remain,sit tight,and your day will quickly come around again.
    Delays.All businesses will have delays and setbacks,but some companies have them all the time.Avoid them.Gunnas,gunna do this,gunna do that.Never happens.
    Add to winners.I love adding to shares I already own,rather than buying something else.Means I am getting it right.
    Enjoy the market.If you are not enjoying it,have a rest from it.
    Use Sharetrader for new ideas,but only buy when you have done your own research.
    You don't have to invest in every sector.Be happy investing in sectors you understand.
    I hate giving companies more cash.So if they have a rights issue,take extra time rereading your research.Any doubts,be gone.
    Last edited by percy; 05-07-2017 at 08:08 PM.