sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I hope so but the market totally disagrees with you. National according to the market now are a 1 in 7 chance. I managed to pick up some 8.00 on National overnight. If you want to make some money.. betfair.com and you can bet/invest on the NZ election. You can also make millions by going against Trump if you are so convinced... you can back anyone but Trump to be next president at about $1.90.
    4 months is a long time when staring down the barrel of depression.

Guru

All that has to be done is to compare the two parties. If the opposition are not any better then there's no point being that enthused about them. they can't change the fundamental aspects of this situation.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 23-05-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    4 months is a long time when staring down the barrel of depression.
    Agree, a week is a long time in politics. That is why I took some of the 8's on offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    All that has to be done is to compare the two parties. If the opposition are not any better then there's no point being that enthused about them. they can't change the fundamental aspects of this situation.
    Labour could dig us a fairly large hole given the purse strings for another 3 years.

Guru

Labour could dig us a fairly large hole given the purse strings for another 3 years.
    Cool, so what are the policies to address it? They want to increase the deficit even more so far. Again, picking between two imperfect alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    That is confidential.

And Google will tell you about Hamish Price.
    Jeez, it is confidential ...I’ll withdraw the speculation that hooton is working for Muller
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez, it is confidential ...I’ll withdraw the speculation that hooton is working for Muller
    That is a highly unusual display of wisdom from you.

Exactly - quality of spending is so critical in the next 3 years - where, how and who to spend the billions of dollars of budget deficits on.

We know Labour will continue to squander the opportunities to spend wisely and effectively so let's see what plans Todd & National come up with in the next 4 months.

One thing for sure - Todd will get a decent hearing while as the public had given up on Simon.

Jury is still out.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Exactly - quality of spending is so critical in the next 3 years - where, how and who to spend the billions of dollars of budget deficits on.

We know Labour will continue to squander the opportunities to spend wisely and effectively so let's see what plans Todd & National come up with in the next 4 months.

One thing for sure - Todd will get a decent hearing while as the public had given up on Simon.

Jury is still out.
    There is a possibility the state of the nation may not quite be up to neck in dodo in 4 months but my guess is we'll be in enough strife by then for most punters to get the picture.

Legend

There is a possibility the state of the nation may not quite be up to neck in dodo in 4 months but my guess is we'll be in enough strife by then for most punters to get the picture.
    Muller was quite interesting on the Nation yesterday. Repeated this morning on Channel 3 and 3+1.