sharetrader
Page 112 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1493

Ridiculously cheap rights........no wonder over subscibed. Let's see if this returns to plus 20c (think I paid 26c for some!) Still believe WDT is being very well run and will be doing all it can to trim costs ATM....looking forward to a bright future as things were all looking positive pre-covid. GLTAH
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Got allocated just 20% of what I've asked in addition to my rights.
    Even less than 20% here.

Investor

Someone's thrown a decent chunk of money...

7.9 21,466,666 12:28 SP

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Someone's thrown a decent chunk of money...

7.9 21,466,666 12:28 SP
    That's v encouraging!!
    Quite spooky that 7.9c is my new av holding SP after receiving my allocation, so very auspicious. It can only grow from here.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    That's v encouraging!!
    Quite spooky that 7.9c is my new av holding SP after receiving my allocation, so very auspicious. It can only grow from here.
    Spooky indeed

Called computershare re refunds, they said will be processed by Monday 27th.

My account was credited this morning.

Can someone explain how this SP won't simply drift down to 5 CPS now? Why would anyone not just take the instant profit that's on the table, especially with the situation in the US currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    Can someone explain how this SP won't simply drift down to 5 CPS now? Why would anyone not just take the instant profit that's on the table, especially with the situation in the US currently?
    As a general answer
    Well if someone has done their DD and analysed the company and value it higher after this down phase then the tiny profit from selling post capital raise isn’t really sensible

Compounding this is the possibility that someone was deep at a higher price and cap raise has DCA them down and even selling now isn’t that great

Disclosure not a holder

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    It might drift down to 5 cents, or drift up to 9 cents. Take the profit now and give up potential future profit? Tea leaf reading is always a challenge.

I would suggest there are at least two reasons why most peeps probably won't do this with the new shares acquired last week:
    1) Tax. Gotta pay tax on the gain so that makes it much less appealing.
    2) Brokerage. Unless you held a lot of WDT to start with, then the new shares, even if you over subscribed, may make the transaction not worth the bother. At least I see it this way with a traditional online brokerage fee. Maybe not if peeps use sharesies?

What else?

Guru

Big dumper knocked the S P down to .07