sharetrader
Page 384 of 446 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Of course they will continue to win this award. Large salaries which are being paid for by shareholders through capital raisings.

The full year annual report will be disclosed soon enough to show how bad this mess really is.

The CFO jumped ship late last year, Tim Alpe is now departing....
    I don't think there will be very many ducks lining up for the capital raising. I can't see SNK being as successful as WDT in keeping a loss making venture afloat for years on end.

Guru

.045 wow, how low can this go ( not out the back door ) {I hope } !!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    .045 wow, how low can this go ( not out the back door ) {I hope } !!
    Obviously more! .043 and dropping, so much for this winner. All 'pie in the sky' stuff me thinks.

Default Pull up & boost

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    Obviously more! .043 and dropping, so much for this winner. All 'pie in the sky' stuff me thinks.
    Sell now and you're a bloody idiot.
    This company is doing real figures in a high growth sector and has good market share in rapidly maturing regions.
    The seed exits were contentious but the smart money is on a buy. PS just balanced and PE is on the rise.
    Plenty pie in the sky stocks on NZAX but very few with $M's on the books and ++%'s in the outlook
    DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftideas View Post
    Sell now and you're a bloody idiot.
    This company is doing real figures in a high growth sector and has good market share in rapidly maturing regions.
    The seed exits were contentious but the smart money is on a buy. PS just balanced and PE is on the rise.
    Plenty pie in the sky stocks on NZAX but very few with $M's on the books and ++%'s in the outlook
    DYOR
    Agree with you Swift but haven't bothered putting it on here....just inwardly thanking the sellers for the opportunity instead!

Most of the negative subjective comments on here have not been based on the object numbers - but more so on the apparent obsessive dislike of RH & Co by the self appointed "thread influencers". A couple of recent board exits have given them more fodder to chew over unfortunately.

Nothing wrong with swimming against the tide sometimes.....that's where the money's made - ask Soros! I'm happy with the last lot of numbers and, given their growth in their broadening markets etc...I'm looking forward to the next lot of numbers before reviewing things again.

Actually, given the current SP, I wouldn't be surprised if the Coy didn't start buying itself back!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Nothing wrong with swimming against the tide sometimes.....that's where the money's made - ask Soros! I'm happy with the last lot of numbers and, given their growth in their broadening markets etc...I'm looking forward to the next lot of numbers before reviewing things again.
    It's a wonder how they are going to raise enough capital to cover their heaving big loss with such a low, miserable little MCAP. Not much room to move or discount. SNK's losses are growing faster than revenue at the last interim report. Why would you buy SNK on market now when they are seemingly quite likely to have to go raise capital? I don't see who would put their hand up to pay a premium for SNK...

It's a shame that the self appointed thread influencers aren't around.

I also don't see why Swiftideas and Dentie would be trying to pump up SNK right now. It's at an all time low. Can I assume you guys bought in yesterday or recently and want someone to hold the baby for you? Is it still breathing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Agree with you Swift but haven't bothered putting it on here....just inwardly thanking the sellers for the opportunity instead!

Most of the negative subjective comments on here have not been based on the object numbers - but more so on the apparent obsessive dislike of RH & Co by the self appointed "thread influencers". A couple of recent board exits have given them more fodder to chew over unfortunately.

Actually, given the current SP, I wouldn't be surprised if the Coy didn't start buying itself back!
    Buying itself back??? What with? There needs to be a capital raising sometime fairly soon to fund the cash burn. If not, it will not be that long before they would be in the position of trading while insolvent. Snakk is going to be selling more shares, not buying them back.

Quarterly out soon - after COB Friday maybe?

the smart money is on a buy.
    Well if that's the case, all the smart guys have only got whatever spare cash they can find down the back of the sofa - there isn't much buying support.

Maybe that's because the really really smart ducks are waiting to do even better in the capital raising.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Ewing View Post
    Well if that's the case, all the smart guys have only got whatever spare cash they can find down the back of the sofa - there isn't much buying support.
    Never know, someone might be willing to pay a 25% premium over yesterday's close and buy at 5.5 cents today

Now that's smart money

the smart money is on a buy
    I don't see much in the way of a buy signal on this or this. Looks like a right old mess.