sharetrader
Page 770 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 27067072076076676776876977077177277377478082087012701770 ... LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 19632

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    $1.51 all time high.
    Hope it’s not a case of ‘buy the rumour, sell the fact’

We’ll fibs out tomorrow
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope it’s not a case of ‘buy the rumour, sell the fact’

We’ll fibs out tomorrow

I've got a funny feeling it is. I've been selling today . Not sure which is the right emoji to use. I guess I'll know tomorrow and next week

I think OCA will really have to blow it out of the water for the SP not to retreat a bit tomorrow, it's just ran so hard recently. I'm expecting a sell the fact event but not selling any as I'm not a trader.

$1.51 for OCA is still cheap from long-term perspective.

I think even it is a sell tomorrow you wont have to wait long to see it well past todays price. I have been looking at what else there is available that does not look fully priced and its slim picking.

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    I think OCA will really have to blow it out of the water for the SP not to retreat a bit tomorrow, it's just ran so hard recently. I'm expecting a sell the fact event but not selling any as I'm not a trader.
    i'm nervously excited about this one. Biggest chunk of my portfolio, and a buy order sitting in the queue just in case the price slumps for some reason
    second biggest chunk is TRA. Then Scales

Guru

We agree we are looking for a pull back and then to buy SOME MORE.

There are some opportunities coming over the next 4 years to buy stocks all around the world.

We are on the dawn of new technologies and they will mature over the next ten years.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 21-01-2021 at 09:16 PM.

A few of OCAs results have ended in pullbacks even when the result seems good I expect more of the same tomorrow but nothing like last year's one before covid hit. Mac announced he'd sold out at 1.15 and caused the share price to pull right back from the 1.34 it hit. If it hits 25mill I'd say a 15 cent pull back. 30 mill may actually see again. And 27-28 mill will see it shed about 5-7 cents.
    That my prediction.
    Long term though its still a great share

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Provided the long-term outlook, and thus my determination of fair value, does not take a knock, I will be contented.

By the time I have had my breakfast and started my analysis with the first cup of coffee of the day, I dare say you lot will have discussed the result in detail.
    om mani peme hum

After I left Fonterra last winter I moved 80 percent of my shareholding to OCA and its recovered most of my losses. Whatever happens today I think its the FY that will be the game changer. Thanks to everyone here who has offered their perspective and opinion, its been very helpful. Happy long term holder.