sharetrader
Page 74 of 125 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

What's your view on NKP.ASX . denpal. if you like ORR then you should love NKP ....much bigger high value metal resource in Africa ...net 32moz est 4g/t av PGM !!! for only a 46-47mill NAV

Such a discount when you price african etc miners ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    What's your view on NKP.ASX . denpal. if you like ORR then you should love NKP ....much bigger high value metal resource in Africa ...net 32moz est 4g/t av PGM !!! for only a 46-47mill NAV

Such a discount when you price african etc miners ...
    It looks like minority shareholders are being frustrated by the Chinese majority shareholder, so for me it's a no on a risk basis, no matter how big the resource. I do now rate companies on the quality of management first, everything else comes after that. I had some bad experiences on CMR, MAK and NMG - it all sounded fantastic and do-able, but in the end it all fell apart due to management. This crystalized for me that proven management must come first. That's why ORR appeals - there are bigger multi-baggers around but at what risk? Probably my weakest company in terms of management is SLR, but they seem to have learned from their mistakes in the Murchison and it's done very well 17c>64c this year. I'm not a trader, so trading the specs is not something I do, I don't have time. For me it's staying with the trend and only bailing out on unreal spikes so I can increase my stake on the pullback. The biggest risk in a bull market is being left behind though, if your re-entry is too slow.

Right so you would be keeping IRC.asx on the watchlist now with Jon price , Grant Haywood ,peter hunt now on board
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I'd better have another look at IRC. It has a truly massive vanadium JORC resource - Five years ago I was seeing where the vanadium battery technology was going as a global demand driver for vanadium but it seems lithium is the fashion in batteries just now.

FYI - BUY RECOMMENDATION for Vital Metals (VML) - GOLD - Drilling in highly prospective field with a 6km strike zone - wish i had eyes on the drilling company right now - they know whats there refer link below for further details on this gem
    http://resourcesrisingstars.com.au/infopage/8808
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 01-08-2016 at 01:10 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    So MOY still marches on.!
    Have been a buyer for months
    MK 123m
    No Debt
    EPS 10,8c
    P/E ratio (Adjusted) 1.53
    - Forecast production of 80,000-85,000oz at AISC of A$1180-A$1220/oz for 2016.
    -27% increase in Ore Reserves to 159,000oz after just 3 months of
    drilling – extends mine life beyond current schedule; total resource
    inventory of 1.01Moz.
    -Constructed in 2012 for initial capital cost of $89M 1.5Mtpa CIL ore treatment plant located adjacent to the largest deposit in the field (Golden Eagle)
    Currently demonstrating ability to replace mined ounces while growing mine life
    Then we had the up-date two days ago:-
    Outstanding high-grade results returned from all prospects drilled at Nullagine Gold Project in WA
    Latest hits such as 12 m at 8.5 gpt, 4 m at 43 gpt, 1 m at 171 gpt and 6
    m at 10 gpt to under pin Mineral Resource and Ore Reserve update.
    Oh and pog just hit AUD 1778!
    What's not to love about this?
    DYOR IHANIWIATA
    This is why is read sharetrader!!!

Have been a long term value / dividend growth investor but have recently started a secondary commodities portfolio focused on Lithium and Gold juniors as the gold price trend reversed... Have found this thread very helpful for generating research ideas... Sitting a whisker away from a double bagger on this one so big thanks to Penn and other contributors
    Last edited by Stock Rooster; 01-08-2016 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHUMACHER View Post
    FYI - BUY RECOMMENDATION for Vital Metals (VML) - GOLD - Drilling in highly prospective field with a 6km strike zone - wish i had eyes on the drilling company right now - they know whats there refer link below for further details on this gem
    Certainly hasn't done much SP wise currently still at 1.9c ....

Quote Originally Posted by SCHUMACHER View Post

Hi Schumacher...

Have just skim read over your posts on VML... If the drilling goes well what do you see being a potential buy out price for the tenement as I assume VML is just a driller / explorer and that is the exit plan??

Quote Originally Posted by Stock Rooster View Post
    Hi Schumacher...

Have just skim read over your posts on VML... If the drilling goes well what do you see being a potential buy out price for the tenement as I assume VML is just a driller / explorer and that is the exit plan??
    You have Cardinal Resources ASX-CDV, MNG Gold and West African Resources ASX-WAF in the neighbourhood, so would make sense for CDV/VML in particular to form some sort of allliance/JV regarding drilling costs, and WAF is currently conducting a feasibility study.

Bear in mind CDV and WAF are much larger than VML. I've not looked into MNG as they aren't ASX listed.

NB. This coming quarter both CDV and WAF will have updates on resource upgrades, so watch out for any high grade results around VML tenements.

I'd want VML to sell the Tungsten project and use the funds to accelerate a drilling programme on the gold projects, having 2 completely different projects in 2 countries increases costs, and for a junior explorer cash burn rate is critical.

I need to find out who owns the nearest milling plant, what capacity it has, and what companies have contracts to supply it.