sharetrader

Thread: AVA

Hybrid View

Might have to dust this one of soon, too, Miner. Sinking a bit, but I notice from their last report they are due to have an announcement due soonish. Still a long way from getting things up and running, that is if everything falls into place, and will need some funding somewhere along the line. Good management, I hear. Might be one for a long term watch list.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Packersoldkidney View Post
    Might be one for a long term watch list.
    Posted in 2004 - I don't know if POK is still around, but I wonder how long his/her definition of "long term" might have been.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I bought some of these yesterday, at 14c, and so far the market today seems to be confirming that it may not have been an altogether bad decision.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by COLIN View Post
    Posted in 2004 - I don't know if POK is still around, but I wonder how long his/her definition of "long term" might have been.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I bought some of these yesterday, at 14c, and so far the market today seems to be confirming that it may not have been an altogether bad decision.
    Up another 20% today (sorry, yesterday - its time I went to bed!). And buying volume far outweighs selling - I love those situations.