sharetrader
Page 710 of 764 FirstFirst ... 210610660700706707708709710711712713714720760 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 7632

The post about cosmetic care i must admit it did seem rather odd when mentioned "highly successful cosmetic brand" i just assumed it was a mistake and they were meaning with the oral probiotics etc is classed under cosmetic! Now after looking for more info this morning i see the other post with a link about the report that was similar to the other recent post from PR news leader has been getting regurgitated again and again with newer sites or different posting times.

My bad guys.

Can't promise i won't share other post that could be corporate bull. I still find it interesting to see whats recent news we have on Blis whether it be true or false it gets the brain thinking of a rather quiet but optimistic stock here on ST

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/363477#.
    Not sure what to make of this.USA looking good but not so hot everywhere else.% seem big but in monetary terms its sweet FA.
    Last edited by nevchev; 19-11-2020 at 08:46 AM.

Good result i’d say with all the logistical issues this year. But I think the future outlook looks even better.

This bit makes no sense -

BLIS® branded finished goods
    Revenue breakdown:
    Ingredients +28% to $4.6m
    Finished goods -31% to $1.1m
    Growing the sales of branded finished goods is a strategic priority for Blis

Finished goods a strategic priority.....but sales down 31% to corner diary proportions

That seems to be a disaster of a result.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    This bit makes no sense -

BLIS® branded finished goods
    Revenue breakdown:
    Ingredients +28% to $4.6m
    Finished goods -31% to $1.1m
    Growing the sales of branded finished goods is a strategic priority for Blis

Finished goods a strategic priority.....but sales down 31% to corner diary proportions

That seems to be a disaster of a result.
    It makes sense, because of restricted retail sales through pharmacy and logistic issues. Thats the covid impact. But they have definitely gained in the online sales and most likely found many more new customers through online platform.

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    Good result i’d say with all the logistical issues this year. But I think the future outlook looks even better.
    Because?Not that anyone can say for sure the covid issue is going to come to a close in 12 months or so the future you mention may yet be some ways off.USA(online Amazon) looking steady but not it aint that much cash!Lots of hold ups but to be expected.Will ponder this announcement for the whole day.Not cut and dry,thats for sure
    Last edited by nevchev; 19-11-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Pharmacies were one of the only retail channels consistently open... and sales have dropped out the bottom...

Quote Originally Posted by MarineSalvage View Post
    Pharmacies were one of the only retail channels consistently open... and sales have dropped out the bottom...
    But with very little foot traffic because of covid, pharmacies being open does not matter much.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineSalvage View Post
    To be fair, if I'm representative of consumer behaviour, I wasn't going to a pharmacy during COVID lockdown (except if I needed pharmacy-only product) and I would have ordered online - and this pattern of online buying behaviour may have been embedded for a good proportion of purchasers.
    Last edited by Mel; 19-11-2020 at 09:29 AM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    To be fair, if I'm representative of consumer behaviour, I wasn't going to a pharmacy during COVID lockdown (except if I needed pharmacy-only product) and I would have ordered online - and this pattern of online buying behaviour may have been embedded for a good proportion of purchasers.
    Thats right, you need to consider foot traffic, queues during covid. I certainly didn't visit any pharmacy. Easier to pop in to a pharmacy as your passing to other places.