sharetrader
Page 121 of 205 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2042

Quote Originally Posted by dumbfounded View Post
    I thought it was clearly stated in the announcement: "Recent amendments to the ASX listing rules provide a cost effective route to dual listing. However, Australian law is likely to restrict investors from trading shares issued in the three months following listing on the ASX. This will conflict with Wynyard’s capital raise plans.". Or, were you looking for the reasons behind the one stated?
    So Aussie Institutional investors couldn't be relied upon to hold onto shares in the forthcoming capital raising for 3 months following a potential Aussie listing..

Perhaps then the company should avoid the dilutionary capital raising and offer some other instrument such as a convertible bond paying 6.5% p.a.?? to supportive existing shareholders. Some of whom may even be able to endure a longer time horizon than 3 months. ;-)

Set a record date for eligibilty to subscribe at a date in the future and lets see some buying on market for those that actually want to be involved in an evolving story.

Quote Originally Posted by moimoi View Post
    So Aussie Institutional investors couldn't be relied upon to hold onto shares in the forthcoming capital raising for 3 months following a potential Aussie listing..

Perhaps then the company should avoid the dilutionary capital raising and offer some other instrument such as a convertible bond paying 6.5% p.a.?? to supportive existing shareholders. Some of whom may even be able to endure a longer time horizon than 3 months. ;-)

Set a record date for eligibilty to subscribe at a date in the future and lets see some buying on market for those that actually want to be involved in an evolving story.
    More likely it is just the regulatory burden, compliance and legal costs associated with administering it. Very hard to negotiate with interested parties while also organising a listing as you need to worry about keeping things aligned, deal with investor expectations etc.

The day WYN issues bonds is the day I'll get out, given it can raise cash so cheaply from equity investors.

Another switched on cookie joins the team

https://www.wynyardgroup.com/us/news...wynyard-group/

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    Another switched on cookie joins the team

https://www.wynyardgroup.com/us/news...wynyard-group/
    Good find thanks Tsuba.

Advanced Member
    Last edited by Ggcc; 05-01-2016 at 08:55 AM. Reason: personal info on other post

"$27.0 million over the initial three years" - but no indication of what part of that is for Wynyard's software and what part goes to the partner.
    Last edited by Onion; 05-01-2016 at 09:33 AM. Reason: speeling

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    "$27.0 million over the initial three years" - but no indication of what part of that is for Wynyard's software and what part goes to the partner.
    I presume the partner means Motorola Solutions, thus the end user is likely to be in US.

老外

Another huge win for them, this year is going to be a cracker for WYN methinks. They sure have got off to a great start! I assume this means 27m is WYNs share of the contract value?

"The software solution will be implemented with the systems integration partner and has a total contract value of $27.0 million over the initial three years. The agreement is conditional on the partner confirming it has completed specific commercial agreements with the end user. "

Does this not mean Motorola has to finish their bit (hardware) in order for WYN to install there 9m per year software? That's how I interpreted the first time I read it...

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Another huge win for them, this year is going to be a cracker for WYN methinks. They sure have got off to a great start! I assume this means 27m is WYNs share of the contract value?

"The software solution will be implemented with the systems integration partner and has a total contract value of $27.0 million over the initial three years. The agreement is conditional on the partner confirming it has completed specific commercial agreements with the end user. "

Does this not mean Motorola has to finish their bit (hardware) in order for WYN to install there 9m per year software? That's how I interpreted the first time I read it...
    If you read the paragraph before, it says "it has entered into an agreement with a partner " and that the "total contract value" is $27m. That more likely means that the 27m will be shared by the partnership. It doesn't quantify how that split will work. It's a poorly worded announcement. Not a first for Wynyard.

Membaa

"Partner" is common IT company speak for the Reseller company that found the lead and is closing the deal. WYN will be the supplier of the software and services to the reseller, so effectively wholesale rates to the reseller (whatever those rates and fees are, but they won't be retail rates).

The announcement also says that the contract is conditional, the partner (reseller) has not completed commercial agreements with the end-user (buyer). It seems premature to announce a contract that is not commercially completed, but perhaps that is an indication of their confidence that the deal will go through. Also a bit disingenuous to quote the whole contract value in a price sensitive announcement without being clear about the actual revenue to WYN.

Jmo, that's my take on it.