sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Why would you raise more cash when you have from memory 15 million in the bank and another 25m coming from back payments? The lab is already in place in the States. I suspect they might want some more sales reps, although they have already increased this prior. Hopefully not much expense involved in scaling up from here.
    My thoughts as well jonu.It would be another kick in the guts for long time holders to ask for more while diluting their holdings.Hope it doesnt happen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Very easy pie to eat - with champagne & Catham Island lobster, Dentie.

I am very pleased for the long suffering remaining shareholders of PEB and I wish PEB & them well.

Read through my posts of the last few weeks and I believe you will see me acknowledging that things are changing for them.

NZ needs success stories for our future generations to be inspired and aspire to achieve. There are some very valuable lessons to be learnt from how PEB has gone about commercializing CxBladder, and I hope the lessons are learnt.
    Very gracious of you Balance.

Out of interest....what do you think the cornerstone institutions will do from here? Will they stay and start taking divvies, ride it to above $1 or start unloading at some point prior?

Why would you raise more cash when you have from memory 15 million in the bank and another 25m coming from back payments? The lab is already in place in the States. I suspect they might want some more sales reps, although they have already increased this prior. Hopefully not much expense involved in scaling up from here.
    They spent $200m+ to get to here over a period of 20 years.

I think they will find it relatively easy from now to raise money if they want to - but they should not need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Page 13 of the annual report:

"As at 31 March 2020, a total of 21,789 tests have been performed that relate to patients covered by CMS, for which no payments have been received and no revenue recognised."

This is approx 21,789 x US$760 = NZ$25,439,084.

There's other tests conducted via private insurance which I assume aren't affected by this decision and PEB will have to continue chasing.
    Read the Announcement again.

Pacific Edge will also be seeking to negotiate reimbursement for the Cxbladder tests that have previously been completed and invoiced for CMS patients.
    Their backpay is not guaranteed (but I hope for their sake, there is some sort of flexibility around that)

Very gracious of you Balance.

Out of interest....what do you think the cornerstone institutions will do from here? Will they stay and start taking divvies, ride it to above $1 or start unloading at some point prior?
    So much will depend obviously on how much upside potential they see.

They have funded and ridden this thing painfully all the way down to 7 cents (March 2020) and as we have seen with stocks like Serko & Diligent, I would venture to say they will ride it now until PEB gets taken over. No point hopping off just when the horse starts galloping after walking around with a lame leg for a while!

The AGM on 5 August will be a highly anticipated event for the directors to provide some guidance as to the upside potential now that the long awaited LCD coverage has been received.

Credibility will be with the company rather than skepticism (richly deserved for over-promising and under-delivering for years) so let's see what they say.

You would hope they have learnt their lesson and do what they have been doing in recent times - under-promise & over-deliver.

The aim 6 years ago was to achieve $100m in revenues - if they can provide a clear path to achieving that, I believe the funds will be happy to hold and ride it to much higher levels. Heck, they may even buy more!
    Last edited by Balance; 03-07-2020 at 02:20 PM.

A year ago.

Time drags on when you hold PEB?

Anyway, if they get LCD, there could be another 100% up day for the long suffering shareholders of PEB!
    Not a bad prediction huh?

If PEB reaffirms the $100m revenue target within 2 years at the AGM, could be another 50% on the sp.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-07-2020 at 02:26 PM.

Guru

Not a bad prediction huh?

If PEB reaffirms the $100m revenue target within 2 years at the AGM, could be another 50% on the sp.
    Thanks for the earlier reply regarding the instos.

I reckon you have gone for the under promise, over deliver scenario in the extra 50%.

I reckon it'll blow through a dollar.

Thanks for the earlier reply regarding the instos.

I reckon you have gone for the under promise, over deliver scenario in the extra 50%.

I reckon it'll blow through a dollar.
    Remember a few institutions effectively control this stock now after sucking up all the CR shortfalls so they can in the short term determine (if they act in common belief) where they want the sp to be.

So if they want it to be a dollar by then, it can easily be a dollar imo.

Be careful.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-07-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Advanced Member

I am surprised and happy for shareholders that have waited and waited and............ for way too long. Congratulations to you who held on and are riding the wave

Back in at 54c after a 7 year absence