sharetrader
Page 271 of 687 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 6868

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    White Castle store locator says 468.
    I have never heard of them either.
    Here's a map outlining regional restaurant brands throughout the US. Heaps of brands PLX can continue to sell too.

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 5.57.19 PM.jpg

percy

Joe's Crab shack sounds inviting.
    Quaker steak and lube could be a bit oily.
    Better not comment on Pluckers.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Better not comment on Pluckers.
    Ya don't like pheasant?

Its racing down pretty badly after a good announcement....May be a buying opportunity...

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Its racing down pretty badly after a good announcement....May be a buying opportunity...
    Yeah, with the new customer added, this should drive the revenue up by more than they previously anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    Yeah, with the new customer added, this should drive the revenue up by more than they previously anticipated.
    And if like FBU or Provenco, they bought the business with loss making contract?

But great move for spiking the sp to sell into!

https://www.nbr.co.nz/story/data-rev...asouth-sellers

And the people who brought you Plexxxxure are crying (oops - laughing) into their champagne selling their 6.7c & 25c CBD shares to the mugs lining up.
    Last edited by Balance; 24-07-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And if like FBU or Provenco, they bought the business with loss making contract?

If they were able to negotiate a profitable contact with McDonald's, I fancy their chances with white castle. Strongly cash flow positive last year, would have been a profit but for accounting treatment of previous convertible notes. Apparently primarily from that one customer, all while developing new products and investing for further growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

https://www.nbr.co.nz/story/data-rev...asouth-sellers

And the people who brought you Plexxxxure are crying (oops - laughing) into their champagne selling their 6.7c & 25c CBD shares to the mugs lining up.
    One of us is confused (at least!)

I understand you bagging PEB - though not why you have to do it every week, but I don't understand why you are so against PLX.

As I understand it, the people who did the "backdoor listing" are long gone, the management is new, the company is making a profit and has cash in hand. What do you see going wrong?

balance is not quite so balanced in his posts eh! you just have to take them with a pinch of salt everyone is entitled to their opinion

percy

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    One of us is confused (at least!)

I understand you bagging PEB - though not why you have to do it every week, but I don't understand why you are so against PLX.

As I understand it, the people who did the "backdoor listing" are long gone, the management is new, the company is making a profit and has cash in hand. What do you see going wrong?
    With a market cap of over $139mil PLX is no slug.