sharetrader
Page 277 of 687 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 6868

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I wonder how valuable this user data is compared to the likes of Facebook and Google??!! As this variable increases.... if PLX can work out how to monetise this to a broader advertiser segment.... revenue's could grow very quickly.

It'd be interesting to know what cross over user data is shared between PLX advertisers.
    The companies commissioning Plexure's work 'owns' the customers - not Plexure.

Looks like the backdoor boys are dumping the rest of their shares?

Great opportunity for the believers to load up!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The companies commissioning Plexure's work 'owns' the customers - not Plexure.

Great opportunity for the believers to load up!
    Bal, hardly a dumping only one trade of 1 milliom shares , two months ago, get on board yourself before a upbeat AGM .

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Bal, hardly a dumping only one trade of 1 milliom shares , two months ago, get on board yourself before a upbeat AGM .
    AGM & pronouncements from this company have always been upbeat - and the backdoor promoters & directors have always sold down and out on the back of pronouncements - what's new?

I do have my BUY order in - at 23c which is where is is headed towards. Most likely I will have to pull it though - not a big fan of parting with my hard earned money to fund the luxurious lifestyles of the backdoor boys & girls which some here seem to love doing?

AGM & pronouncements from this company have always been upbeat - and the backdoor promoters & directors have always sold down and out on the back of pronouncements - what's new?

I do have my BUY order in - at 23c which is where is is headed towards. Most likely I will have to pull it though - not a big fan of parting with my hard earned money to fund the luxurious lifestyles of the backdoor boys & girls which some here seem to love doing?
    Balance-A suggestion--May be you should amend your buy order price to 10 Cents...(that was the lowest point in 5 years).In that way you can save your hard earned money more...LOL
    Last edited by carrom74; 15-08-2019 at 12:04 PM.

They definitely weren't upbeat around 2017 when the company was trying desperately to avoid running out of money and income was flat. They were very upbeat before that under previous management, and more recently when the exceptional results have justified upbeat reports.

Membaa

Looks can be deceiving.

• Name any promoter who still has stock and "have always sold down and out on the back of pronouncements."

• Name any current Director who "have always sold down and out on the back of pronouncements".

Waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Looks can be deceiving.

• Name any promoter who still has stock and "have always sold down and out on the back of pronouncements."

• Name any current Director who "have always sold down and out on the back of pronouncements".

Waiting.

Answer is soooooo obvious.

Newbies take note of how the backdoor play the game - Plus SMS.

As I wrote, they love to suck others (but especially newbies) into funding their luxurious lifestyles.

ENJOY!
    Last edited by Balance; 15-08-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Outside thinking.

Like you Baa Baa.... still waiting for Balance to deliver facts not rants.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Newbies take note - postings so similar to what I saw in Plus Sms, Snakk, Pike River, NZOG etc etc .
    Last edited by Balance; 15-08-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    you will have a long wait,I just put him on my ignore list,things don't seem to be out of balance anymore