sharetrader
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I like the new 2.0% interest rate.
    Yes me too. I think when everything settles down this site will work out to be far better all round than the ANZ Securities one.
    Last edited by dubya; 11-12-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Guru

Remember the rate is dependant on account balance.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Yes me too. I think when everything settles down this site will work out to be far better all round than the ANZ Securities one.
    Until what we feel is going well with directbroking, ends up being sold to another outfit and we end up learning another platform. It is human nature to dislike change when you personally feel things are going well.

My Depth info has disappeared. I trust it is a teething problem. Anyone else lost Depth?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    My Depth info has disappeared. I trust it is a teething problem. Anyone else lost Depth?
    No - have it here

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    we end up learning another platform. It is human nature to dislike change when you personally feel things are going well.
    I don't see that there hasn't been any learning to do in the transition from ANZ to DB.

It is the same "platform" as ANZ Securities. The few minor colour and font changes are just different paint on the same animal. Menus are the same, layout is the same, the depth is the same, watchlists are the same (they even brought the watchlist content over).

I got a dividend payment notice yesterday and the dividend has gone to the ANZ Securities account. I wonder where and when that will pop up somewhere useful? Hopefully they have a process in place to redirect funds to the correct DB Cash Management account.

I had believed that the relevant instructions were going to be sent to Link and Computershare.

I was able to change the instructions on Link (you can apply across all holdings easily).

I logged in to Computershare last night and found that dividend instructions were all set to "Cheque" (previously all went to my ANZ Securities account). And there is no way that I found to specify the DB CMT as the destination. I've lodged a question so should hear something back today.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    It is the same "platform" as ANZ Securities. The few minor colour and font changes are just different paint on the same animal. Menus are the same, layout is the same, the depth is the same, watchlists are the same (they even brought the watchlist content over).
    exactly. its totally the same setup.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    No - have it here
    Thanks MM. My Depth is back now. Maybe the option to select Depth on the dropdown list disappears outside trading hours. Can't see that happening.. maybe just a glitch at the time I tried then (3am NZ time, 10pm the day before in my current time zone).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    Thanks MM. My Depth is back now. Maybe the option to select Depth on the dropdown list disappears outside trading hours. Can't see that happening.. maybe just a glitch at the time I tried then (3am NZ time, 10pm the day before in my current time zone).
    Depth disappeared over the weekends before with ANZ securities. Answer was that the feed from NZX must have been stopped from NZX end. Perhaps the same is happening during the night.

Australian shares were not affected.