sharetrader
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I logged in to Computershare last night and found that dividend instructions were all set to "Cheque" (previously all went to my ANZ Securities account). And there is no way that I found to specify the DB CMT as the destination. I've lodged a question so should hear something back today.
    Computershare sent me a "Direct Credit Notification" to fill out and send back to them. the form accommodates the necessary Cash Management Account Reference Number. It would appear that the instruction will apply to all holdings.

Advanced Member

Anyone having trouble uploading passport on the DirectBroking app

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Anyone having trouble uploading passport on the DirectBroking app
    What App ?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    What App ?
    for setting up the new accounts. it is on the App Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I got a dividend payment notice yesterday and the dividend has gone to the ANZ Securities account. I wonder where and when that will pop up somewhere useful? Hopefully they have a process in place to redirect funds to the correct DB Cash Management account.
    They DO have a process to direct payments to the correct DB CMT account.

My dividend went to ANZ Securities on the 12th (I got a remittance advice yesterday), they paid it to DB and it has turned up in my DB CMT today (13th).

So to avoid payments being delayed by a day then you should change your dividend payment instructions at Link & Computershare.

Guru

Direct credited my account yesterday morning and it is now 10am and it is not showing up in my account. Bit hard to trade if insufficient funds available.

Likewise. I also note if however you wish to trade without sufficient funds in your account they will charge a "standard internet charge" which is....What!!!

Guru

Deposit appeared about 1130. Hopefully this will improve. You also miss out on a days interest. I wonder who gets that?

The non CMA rates are here

https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...rates.aspx#Fm1

Just rang to arrange a transfer from Australian dollar account to NZ account and told they cannot do this after 11.30am. Makes it hard to sell Oz shares and buy NZ with the same funds on same day. Just wondering if this is the common experience. Surely they can transfer funds throughout the day. It looks like they use one exchange rate daily and bulk transfer funds in batches, rather than individual transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Deposit appeared about 1130. Hopefully this will improve. You also miss out on a days interest. I wonder who gets that?

The non CMA rates are here

https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...rates.aspx#Fm1
    This used to happen to me a bit with and securities also. It's a feature of clearing any monies through a single account, not one bank account per customer as ASB appears to do